By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lionhead’s Secret Project “Incredibly ambitious and innovative” says Livingstone

Having paid a trip to Lionhead Studios yesterday, it would seem that their secret Xbox 360 project has left an incredibly positive impression on acclaimed author and designer Ian Livingstone, President for Eidos.

In a tweet yesterday, he stated “At Lionhead today. Peter Molyneux gave me a private demo of his ’secret’ project. Incredibly ambitious and innovative.”

Around the Network

Let me guess: the future of videogames.

This is the studio that makes Fable right ?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Molyneux, the hype machine.

Bamboleo said:

He didn't say anything, Livingstone did

Around the Network

Hopefully we see more at E3.

Hype about Lionhead products not from Molyneux? Hmm... This is an interesting change. I look forward to seeing what they have to show.

Bamboleo said:

Bamboleo, the tool.

priteshmodi said:
Hype about Lionhead products not from Molyneux? Hmm... This is an interesting change. I look forward to seeing what they have to show.

it said molyneux gave him a secret demo of his project. i would've assumed thta meant molyneux is involved, no? unless he isn't involved, this is the first i hear about this.

EDIT: forget it lol, i misread your comment. the hype was not from molyneux lol. it is an interesting change lol. we should really be able to delete things... i guess vgchartz wants us to be shown in our humility lol

Ian Livingstone ?

The man is a f***ing legend ! He created the fighting fantasy books ! He created Games Workshop !

But still, I won't be hyped for anything until I've seen more than a twitter comment. Even though this is not direct BS from mr Molyneux