By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario Paint

nope i never played it

Around the Network

I've been saying for a long time that Mario Paint is the one game most in need of a Wii remake. (...or DS, I suppose.)

TomBobBlender owns Mario Paint. In any sense of the word.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Lingyis said:
hmm, no idea mario paint had a music composing component.

@johnlucas: in all honesty, i'd rather have it on the DS, don't you agree? so much easy to compose in that case. and portable too.

Actually that makes perfect sense, Lingyis. Stylus equals pencil/pen.

Make it for both! And have them be able to have connectivity.

Whatever is done Nintendo has to bring back the Mario Paint. Even if they call it Wii Paint or DS Paint now.

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

They need to make a WiiArt or a WiiPaint!

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

That "boss fight with Culex" is also the general boss battle theme from FFIV.

I didn't know someone had written a Mario Paint Composer for the PC, that's so awesome. Much more powerful than the SNES one, since you can actually have accidentals and much longer songs.

Around the Network

@ Final-Fan: Cosmo Canyon! ^^ I love that place...

I'm amazed how people can make good tunes with it...

I remember though as a kid I used to make random music with it!