By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which motion controller are you MORE LIKELY to buy?

Which motion controller are you MORE LIKELY to buy?

Playstation Move 83 51.88%

Project Natal 25 15.63%

Wii Remote 42 26.25%

None 10 6.25%

Total:160

Which motion controller are you MORE LIKELY to buy?

Playstation Move- Information

Project Natal- Information

Wii Remote- Information

State what you voted in a post and why you chose that answer and not the other answers.

Around the Network

I already own a Wii Remote...Move's lineup has not impressed me currently and Natal I could say the same except I don't even know what the lineup is...

Former something....

Wii remote. Theres always room for a fourth player.

Tease.

Blacksaber said:
I already own a Wii Remote...Move's lineup has not impressed me currently and Natal I could say the same except I don't even know what the lineup is...

What did you vote for? I put Wii Remote up there if you aren't getting any of the others.

Too early still, hardly any info on how well Natal performs and what games to expect from it and onl a little more info on Move.

I've clicked Natal for now since i'm interested in tring to make games for it (if the release XNA support for it) but Move looks more promising for entertainment for me.

-Insert PSN Portable ID here-

-Insert XBL Portable ID here-

-Insert Witty Quote/Comment here-

Around the Network

Move. I've got enough Wii controllers already and I don't own a 360 - so that just leaves Move.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I clicked Wii Mote because I already own a Wii and enjoy it. Move's line up is not anything different at this moment and Natal's line up is ???????????????

I already have the eye and I been watching Sony develop this tech for a long time. I also like the idea of the wii remote but the games didn't appeal to me. project natal is basically the eye only with depth and full body, everything else the eye could do, the eye gets depth with the controller, and the controller itself gives you the wii's control interface. basically the moveye gives you everything project natal and the wii remote are capable of. The combination logical like sony says should open up the ability to produce a more diverse range of games than either of the tech's separately.

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).

i think natal is more interesting right now, but I would have to try both (especially Natal) before I make a choice

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

Playstation Move

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB