By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rock Band Sucks!

Today i purchase rock band. my friend push me into buying it even though i dindt care for it neither wanted it. i am so mad at both of my friends. when we finish playing only after an hour they are like this game sucks. and they were right it does. the microphone, guitar fell terrible and unresponsive(just get gh3 the guitar for this is total suckage. )the drums are way beyond terrible. the graphics and overall everything sucks.i am so mad at myself and at my friend. i hope this game bombs and hopefully one day after my purchase(tomorrow) i can get my money back from best buy, ill just make an excuse to return it. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER XBOX360 GAME BEFORE I HAVE ACTUALLY TRIED IT. obivion, HALO 3, and somewhat call of duty 4 are major dissapointments. halo being the biggest one as it was the most over hype piece of garbage. but rock band easily takes that spot. it suckssssss plain and simple.

Putting the Box back in Ninlen!

Around the Network

If you want to write a real review, not just a long winded rant be my guest. I'm locking this.

wow...this won't turn out well.