By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - LMFAO I won $20,000, a 42" TV, or a Vacation

Think how many copies of KH3 20,000 will buy you!

Around the Network

Take 20,000

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

lol...i wonder how many old people have heart attacks when they get that letter from Ed McMahon. At least they go out happy and almost-millionaires.

Soriku said:
Grand prize is $20,000.

Maybe I could get a PS3?

Have they come down in price?

Soriku said:
Grand prize is $20,000.

Maybe I could get a PS3?

That would be a waste of money   :)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Don't get your hopes up.

Read the fine print before you get all hyped up. Most of these say that you are 'eligible' to win. Not an actual winner.

If you are a real winner. Congrats, that's awesome.

You never did say if they give you a choice in the prize. Perhaps they give away one car and one tv, and everyone else gets a vacation at a condo/timeshare where they give you a sales pitch all weekend.

Soriku said:
superchunk said:
Read the fine print before you get all hyped up. Most of these say that you are 'eligible' to win. Not an actual winner.

If you are a real winner. Congrats, that's awesome.

I did. It said if you win...well you win. No 'eligible' stuff.

I hope so because if so I can make a stupid joke about how your prize money is OVER 9000!

Good luck.

You probably get a vacation.

I used to sell Rainbow vacuum cleaners and people put their name in a drawing to win a prize at local fairs/trade shows. I would call them and tell them that they won a vacation and that they could have it if I could show them the vacuum. So more than likely they are just phishing for names and contact info and giving away vacations in return. They put the $20,000 prize in there so you are sure to put in real information.