By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 1st Party Microsoft~~ what do you want?

If there is one genre I would LOVE to see Microsoft compete with Nintendo on is the platforming genre.

I feel like the 360 has touched everything and done so very well with it but not the genre of Platforming. I would love to see Banjo follow after Mario or for even Microsoft to make a totally new IP that will be AAA. I would love a 2.5D platformer or a Super Mario Galaxy type.

Any thoughts?

Want the Key to Eternal Life?
read about it here:
http://www.cipherwire.net/eternal_life.html

Wii Friend Code: 7592-1692-7773-4859

Around the Network

Yep, platformers. And REAL bloody exclusives as well. I'm a patient dude, I'll wait a year to get the same game with more features for less than the original.

I wish microsoft would create a studio that made RPGs like Bioware:(

Donkey Dong 360 from Rare

True Fantasy Live Online

Crimson Skies 2

You are Kung-Fu (Natal Kung-Fu game) with that Kung-Fu B-Movie feel with bad lipsyncing

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Some original things is what I really want to see out of them. Maybe have Rare do some original IPs. Don't want Rare using some of that back catalogue haha. Also of course more Halo haha. I do love my Halo.

Around the Network

I want from Microsoft

Halo Wars 2
Banjo PLATFORMER
Viva Pinata RPG (akin to pokemon)
Dance game (a good one)

They did try with Voodoo Vince. It was a great game that no one bought.

It's just that simple.

Age of Empires 4. I know Ensamble closed, but can you imagine it. AoE 3 took place during the Revolutionary War and continued until the War for Southern Independence (Stupid yanks had to go and screw up the government. Damn Brits wouldn't help us fight the yanks. The whole war was a mess for us Confederates. And to think we almost won. Bah, I'm getting too political.). AoE 4 might be The Great War (WW1) through WW2.

Edit: On second thought, Age of Mythology 3 would be better. I swear that AoM seriously deserved a third game. The story was so great, it beat God of War to the punch with the whole Greek God takes over scenerio. Alas, MS would probably want it to be on the 360 and the PC, so it would be not as good.

Hows about something that is innovated like what Sony offers. Lets hope the Natal can bring some truely new interactive ips

I would like MS to try at it again with the Blinx franchise.
I feel that now (if the game was good) that this particular franchise could be huge.

Oh, and a new Conker would be awesome from Rare.