By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your very first Video Game Console and game you played?

Tiny Toon Adventures, NES.

Around the Network

If it can be counted as a console, the MSX and Mopi Ranger. If not, Master System II and probably Alex kidd (built in system memory, I can't remember the first catridge game I got).

Atari 2600

Pitfall
California Games
Battle Zone

Amongst many others.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Sega Genesis was the first game system i had and the first game i played was Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Did anyone have a Sega Genesis atleast ... ?

Well I had a Atari in the house but it was my dads so...

NES

Super Mario Brothers/ Duck Hunt

Around the Network

It was either the SNES or the Mega Drive. If it was the SNES, it would have been Rock N Roll Racing, the Mega Drive would have been World of Illusion. Both those games were awesome.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

SNES Super Mario Allstars and Zelda: ALTTP!
Man, i was 3 or 4 back then.

nes
mario

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Radar Rat Race on the Commodore 64 in 1984.

I'm not sure ... but it was either Master System II with Alex Kidd or NES with Super Mario Bros 3.
My first console was the Sega MegaDrive with Sonic 1.

PD. Ah! Good old times...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.