By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Arcade hits $160 in the US as well via Amazon.

^clearing up space in April? more like clearing up space of something that won't sell otherwise...it's back at $199 anyway, it was just one of those "now or never" promotions...

Around the Network

i guess x360 is going to outsell ps3 in AMERICA this week again. *sigh*

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

And the deal is over, thanks for playing

Dell still has it for $159

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=a2860223&cs=19&c=us&l=en&dgc=CJ&cid=0&lid=0&acd=10495476-361116-FW8s35d2

360 owns america, after 3 years, it's clear now... but open your eyes, you seriously believe ps3 will dead in europe cause 360 is leading america... 360 is less expensive  nintendo ds in many countries of europe and ps3 outsell 360 by a confortable margin...from now, The only country in europe who supports 360 is UK, and it's the only... after, maybe natal or a 360 slim  will have a huge impact... but if natal fail, arcade at 99 euros is the only escape for ms in europe... an other thing, sony can cut the price of the ps3 at the end of this year to counter MS. Even if MS did a great job in europe since te first xbox, the brand of sony is bigger in this area...

Around the Network
gekkokamen said:
^clearing up space in April? more like clearing up space of something that won't sell otherwise...it's back at $199 anyway, it was just one of those "now or never" promotions...

Lol, we get it, you don't like the 360 or the fact that it is beating your precious PS3 in sales.  Now seriously stop being so transparent and just enjoy life rather than getting so flustered over small things such as a video game console.

^yeah but you didn't say that to the other side of the coin in this thread proclaiming the second coming right? you are the one getting flustered over my comments (which inform nothing but truth), I see I haven't lost the touch.

nightsurge said:
gekkokamen said:

Lol, we get it, you don't like the 360 or the fact that it is beating your precious PS3 in sales.  Now seriously stop being so transparent and just enjoy life rather than getting so flustered over small things such as a video game console.

Beating it? Thats news to me, i thought the PS3 outsold it by about 80k this week and the week before..

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

gekkokamen said:

^yeah but you didn't say that to the other side of the coin in this thread proclaiming the second coming right? you are the one getting flustered over my comments (which inform nothing but truth), I see I haven't lost the touch.

Lol you really do amuse me.    Want some more truths since you are such a big fan of them?  The PS3 is no closer to beating the 360 than when the PS3 launched over 3 years ago.  MS will be releasing a Slim 360 this year with a price cut and Natal to absolutely obliterate the PS3 in sales and once again take the overall world wide lead back to 7 million or more.  You really are very transparent when it comes to your biases.  I didn't comment on the other side because they weren't being as annoying or incorrect as you.

See, I've been following this generation since it started so I know that the PS3 and 360 are just going to keep switching momentums each fall and eventually all that just cancels out.  I really don't care who wins as an owner of both consoles and all of those great hits on either system.  It all comes down to the 360's head start which will basically guarantee it wins the generation over the PS3 by 5 million or more.  Still, it is a great testament to the gamers this generation and to the systems available that the second and third place systems will both far outsell the second place system of last gen by many millions.  The more gamers the better

MS will be releasing a Slim 360 this year with a price cut and Natal to absolutely obliterate the PS3 in sales and once again take the overall world wide lead back to 7 million or more.

This assumes that:

1. Natal will actually move consoles, or at least move considerably more than Move.
2. Sony won't cut the PS3's price to match the 360.

I'm not sure either of those is a safe assumption.