By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - You know why the PS3 sales were low?

Because the price is too high, but someday the sales will beat xbox360 and wii maybe this christmas

Around the Network

This has been talked about in a million other post, I suggest that you put some facts in your post or this thread will get locked.

@KHMaster, U'r full of bullshit.

First of all, u don't build up your arguments with facts.

2nd: Why this Christmas, like PS3 CAN drop in price... They are making 200 US dollars loss per sold unit.

3th: Wii is selling with profit so if PS3 or X360 go down with 50-100 dollars Wii can go down too to compensate so...

U'r kinda full of crap and this threat should be locked because this has been discusssed in millions of other threats already with the same ending result.

THE NETHERLANDS

Hey guys, play nice. He's not full of crap, he's just new to the place. I'm sure he'll be a valuable asset to the boards in no time. Although, it would be a nice first step if he'd actually state the reasoning behind his prediction.

I'm not going to lock the thread just because it isn't necessary right now. If he elaborates a little, than the thread is fine, and if he doesn't, well then the thread will probably just be ignored by the general populous, left to wallow in the back pages of sales discussion obscurity. And if the thread is hijacked by random Monty Python quotes, well then I'll be very very happy.

Intercourse the Penguin!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.