By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I hate spring!

Really, this season is annoying!

First, it decides to be freezing in the morning and boiling in the afternoon! What the fuck! It was like 45 degrees this morning then it deciedes to rise up to 80! Seriously, I can't dress appropriately for such inconsistent temperatures. I freeze in the morning and boiling when I have to go home.

And then, it smells terrible. My classroom had this one flower that just made it smell fertilizer. And some people actually liked that smell. Girls mostly

Then there's the bugs. So many bugs. And they just popped out of nowhere. It was raining and cold for the past month, and then somehow they get back here the very day it gets hot. How the hell do they get here so quickly!? There were already bees and wasps when I came home!

And bees have to be the creepiest thing I have ever seen. The way they fly just bugs the crap out of me. Their body doesn't move at all. It's like they're suspended by a string. Just... moving. Like puppets. Creepy puppets. And they sting you. Creepy puppets that sting you.

Spring sucks. Just go back to winter already.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

You suck.

You suck.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I wonder were you live..

It was 58 in the morning, then went up to 78..

mM

It's 79 here XDDD I WIN!

Around the Network

Its over 90 here in central florida.. happy times.. not really.

Pussy much?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
Pussy much?

Apology!?

The snow has turned into rain, yay I guess :/ Northern European climate sucks.

I hate Spring. I can't breath. And I'm on this new drug that makes me feel like crap =(

Also both of you suck