By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2, inFamous, Resistance 2 joining PS3 Greatest Hits in US

Killzone 2, inFamous and Resistance 2 are set to join the ranks of the Greatest Hits collection for PS3 in the US.

A recent BestBuy flyer let the news slip that those titles, as well as the Game of the Year edition of LittleBigPlanet and UFC Undisputed 2009,

will be joining the collection for $29.99.

Good stuff. You should, you know, totally go and pick one up, innit.

Thanks, GAF.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Already posted you noob! (Jk)

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=105652

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

oh

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Awesome. The ps3 has the best games 2010, i think. and now greatest hits - awesome ^^
KZ2 is a graphic highlight with Uncharted 2, MGS4 and God of War 3 ^^

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

KZ2 for me