By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Wii Squad! Warriors of Light, it's time to fight!

Count me in!
Btw, how do you get the console(s) you own to show up underneath your name...I'm really new to this site

Around the Network

@pacman
Search for a game/games that you own from the database and add them to your collection. If it's for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, DS, PC or PSP, the console(s) will show up underneath your username.
(Crappiest explanation ever, I know. But I'm tired and I get cranky when I'm tired. And I don't like being cranky. )

@student

We're awesome. 'Nuff said.

I would love to be in.

P.S. I sold my Ps3 early in this generation, so that I could get me and two of my brothers wii's.

Around the Network

P.P.S. - I actually bought it and sold it on ebay, within the week, so I could afford the wiis.

:D I've supported Nintendo a whole lot this week. Pre-ordered Monster Hunter tri, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid: Other M. I also started playing Twilight Princess again (though that wasn't much of a hassle :P ) .

Thanks Ninpanda!

keep up the fight!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Ah, isn't it great to come to work and have a whole bunch of recruits ready to join the ranks?
Brings a tear to me eye.