By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Am i the only that noticed the America sales today?

Plain and simple the PS3 outsold Xbox 360 in america this week. I seem to remember a certain someone say that the 360 would beat the PS3 in America the entire year. HMMMM..... eat crow Microsoft. So is this a trend? or just GOWIII and the resupply shipments coming in?

Around the Network

Yea dude, Sony is gonna destroy MS! MS is gonna eat a A-bomb tho

Hey i am NOT saying that MS is doomed because that is nonsense but i am just saying that a certain Microsoft exec spoke too soon

Yes, this is the first thread about it. O_o

Yup, looks like those shipments came in...

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

Did he now? Well time to get the pitchforks and pay him a visit.

After I get a 2nd job to pay for a trip to his house and the pitchfork:(

Who says 360 still won't outsell PS3 in America this year? PS3 fans seem to think that just because PS3 sales are on a high now, that they are going to be that way forever. America is 360's home territory, so it won't be easy for Sony to outsell them there the rest of the year, especially if this 360 slim comes to fruition.

Edit: Or did you mean for a SINGLE week in America? Cause if that's what you meant, disregard this post :/

Yes that is what i meant because M$ said that it would outsell the competition for the entire year which until today has been true

theman88 said:

Plain and simple the PS3 outsold Xbox 360 in America this week. I seem to remember a certain someone saying that the 360 would beat the PS3 in America the entire year. HMMMM..... eat crow Microsoft. So is this a trend? or just GOWIII and the resupply shipments coming in?

i kinda knew it would ever since the slim came out if you look at npd and vgc you'll see they sold better or close to the 360 from slim launch till end of 09

after that idk what happened but sony quietly axed the 2000A slim sku resulting in supply problems idk if the supply problems are still there or not but i can tell you that on week ending 27th in Americas it was still hard to find a slim so shippments have'nt came in then if anything they are slowly coming in now and even now it still to get a ps3 here

Play Me

theman88 said:
Yes that is what i meant because M$ said that it would outsell the competition for the entire year which until today has been true

I'm Sure MS will compare month to month rather than week to week though

1 week out of 56 might just not swing it to Sony.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral