By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If the Console War were real...THEY MADE AN ANIME!

If the Console War were real...you would be born to...

Sonaria 409 47.07%

Microsofia 112 12.89%

Nintenidos 294 33.83%

The MPC (see below) 54 6.21%

Total:869

This... is new...ehhh...

To arms!

Around the Network

You love it Seph ; )

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Nintendois.  For the uniform, imagine 10,000 people dressed as mario invading microsofia!!

The dude abides   

@S- lol "love" is too strong a word, but its very interesting. nice job. this is the kinda stuff that makes this place unique.

I would sell warfare gear for the soldiers of all kingdoms and then enjoy my money on some exotic island with some hot babes while you guys do the war.

Around the Network

Lol, touche

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

I was born prior to the 3rd gen in the land of Nintenidos. I spent my formative years learning the lay of the land. I found many a warp zone in my day to travel quickly (missing curfew was forbidden,) and learned all the tricks of the trade needed to survive in such a land.

In my teenage years, my family relocated to Sonaria against my wishes. What I thought was the worst decision ever turned out to be great. It was if I had entered a fantasy world full of magic, oversized swords, and old men who fart green gas. Everything a teen could want! As time rolled by, I got really comfy in Sonaria and decided to stay.

Now that I am an adult, I have the means to visit Nintenidos often which I do. I still reside in Sonaria currently. I visited Microsofia last year for a month, and I just booked a trip to return for another vacation. I hear Bright Falls is nice.....

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

I was born as a Sonarian, I live as a Sonarian and I will die as a Sonarian :P!!

Nah this thread is awesome haha!!!

What an epic story. You are good. I'm the civilan that has sex with people of all 3 empires and is tired of the wars between the empires lol. I love VgChartz.com

No Gamerohayamama you are good? bruce Lee makes everyone good