By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - UNBELIEVABLE! Microsoft buys Nintendo!!!

...Land, actually. 

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2003773853_nintendoland04.html

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

lol i wish

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

LOL!!!! Thats some epic expansion. Why are Nintendo even in Redmond in the first place?!

Tease.

Damn it, I thought they were buying a Nintendo theme park the way you worded it! Damn you!

I knew before i even came in this thread, you were going to link to 3 year old news.

Around the Network

Haha they wish !!
----------------------------------------

I'm not a ps3 fanboy; I just 360 fanboy hater that loves to to put them on their right place 

Squilliam said:
LOL!!!! Thats some epic expansion. Why are Nintendo even in Redmond in the first place?!

The homing pigeons pokémons they use to spy MS have a limited range

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Squilliam said:

That's where it's american division is located. You know they own part of the Seattle Mariners.

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Squilliam said:

The homing pigeons pokémons they use to spy MS have a limited range

Giggles!

Tease.

HAHA!! Thats funny