By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Numbers : 11/12 - 11/18

*looks at leo-j's post*
I say OMGPSWII60.com sale numbers are more accurate as they have Wii at 800k!
*goes to sleep a happy - and idiotic - man*

Around the Network

http://www.m-create.com/biz/data.html

If y-koron, omoneru, or someone else could translate the above webpage, specifically:

データの特徴2 高いカバー率と豊富な情報源

データは小売店のPOSをベースにしております。データ提供元のカバー率は、およそ57%、多様な業態をカバーしております。さらに、事前の予約状況、出荷状況や消化状況、中古動向といった周辺データ、店舗へのヒアリングによる定性情報等を補完資料として用いています。

I am still rooting for MC in this post .Some of you seem too deaf and fanatized to take care it seems .

leo-j said:
Famitsu obviously they have more markets reporting since they have a bigger number.

famitsus correct when they show ps3 higher right?

Vgcharts - 55k
Famitsu - 53k
Media Create - 39k

LOL. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth most likely.

Around the Network

That's funny. "Media Create Rulez, but hey, this week they made a mistake, it happens you know... They probably forgot a big retailer, or misplaced a coma in their calculation..."

Diomedes1976 said:
I am still rooting for MC in this post .Some of you seem too deaf and fanatized to take care it seems .

and i'm still waiting for links to those articles of yours.  Which if actually exist might of saved you some trouble if posted earlier.  Assuming they say what you think they say.

leo-j said:
Kasz216 said:
leo-j said:
Famitsu obviously they have more markets reporting since they have a bigger number.

In otherwords... you have exactly zero clue how Ioi, MC, Famitsu or NPD do anything they do...

They get the same reports they get every month Leo-J. 

Well you dont get what I was saying(this goes for fishy joe as well)

Famitsu wont put false numbers. t

and you think media creat would?

kuraobi said:
That's funny. "Media Create Rulez, but hey, this week they made a mistake, it happens you know... They probably forgot a big retailer, or misplaced a coma in their calculation..."

so they make a mistake when ps3 is lower then you expect

Irony