By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do You Collect and Or do Everything In the Games You Buy?

Do You Collect and Or do Everything In the Games You Buy?

Yes 6 10.17%

Never 7 11.86%

A Couple Games 32 54.24%

Most Games 13 22.03%

Total:58

Yes was suppose to be Always

I do in Most Games I buy.

Around the Network

mostly no hell probably almost never just Finishing games can be a problem for me

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I usually do everything I can in a game, 60 bucks is a lot of money for a 7-9 hour game, So I try to get the most out of every game I can, I don't trade in games anymore the crap 5-10 dollars you get for a 60 dollar game a month later is highway robbery. I will keep and play later, in a few months its like a new game again.

Not this gen. There have been very few games that I have even felt compelled to beat. Let alone complete 100%

Though my list is

• Viva Pinata
  • Viva Pinata: TiP
  • Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts 
  • Fable II
  • Halo 3

it kind of depends on how much i like the game. I did for crackdown, but I didn't have many games then, and I do like exploring. But I dont like to do it when it feels like a time sink or i need a walkthrough, I like it when it feels like part of the game.

Around the Network

i have in every Mario game as well as both Uncharted games but I usually don't collect everything in most games!

Very rarely. I usually like to just beat the game then move on to the next one since I get a lot of games. Though some of the games I really enjoy like Gears 2 and Fallout 3 I'll try to get everything.

Yes, I try to get everything in the game or else it doesn't feel like I 100%'d it.

I do, in games that have trophies. I don't do it right after completing the game though, I wait and finish/complete other games before completely finishing off the new one. Like that, the 70$ purchase seems to be justified for the time I spent and will be spending on the game, especially games with single player only.

I usually just complete the campaign and that's it. LBP I have platinum on though.