By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Motion Controls: What Are You Getting?

Motion Controls: What Are You Getting?

Wii only 31 38.27%

Natal only 5 6.17%

Move only 30 37.04%

2 of the 3 11 13.58%

all 3 4 4.94%

Total:81

or, in the case of Wii owners, what do you have.

anyway, im getting all 3, well, I already have a Wii, but im gonna get Move and Natal also.

Around the Network

2 of the 3 definitely.

Move depends on if it gets enough cool exclusives.

Wii will have the best software, I'm sure with zelda Wii, Galaxy 2, metroid other m and more to come this E3.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Ill get all three if they come out with games that make each one worth it. The wii has already given me games that warrant a purchase of a wii, the move and natal need to do the same.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Nintendogamer said:
Wii will have the best software I'm sure with zelda wii, Galaxy 2, metrodi other me and more to come this E3.

well duh, its been out much longer, I think Natal and Move will both get some good games as people get used to them though.

Around the Network

Should be a "None" option. and that is where I fall unless they show me something spectacular, and so far, they are nowhere near it.

SciFiBoy said:
Nintendogamer said:
Wii will have the best software, I'm sure with zelda Wii, Galaxy 2, metroid other m and more to come this E3.

well duh, its been out much longer, I think Natal and Move will both get some good games as people get used to them though.

Is the Vitality sensor part of all this?

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Until the lag is less than 2 frames, none. As it stands I find the wii motion lag far too high, and the move, as much as it is less, it still is about 5 fps, which should be noticeable to any seasoned gamer.

Nintendogamer said:
SciFiBoy said:
Nintendogamer said:

Is the Vitality sensor part of all this?

up to you, I dont really know much about it, nor have I used it, I made the thread focusing mainly on the primary motion control functionality on the 3 consoles.

For me it depends on price and exclusives.