By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Uncharted Thread

I bought the game today (beat it) and was very impressed. The game runs very smooth with zero slowdown. The story was great, including a twist that will surprise many. So for the people who bought it, is it what you expected? A little short, but with tons of unlockables, 50 + treasures to find in game. You will go back for more.

This game is a must buy for PS3 owners, far better than Assassins Creed IMO. 

Quack!

I'll bet my avatar and a 1 month ban that the PS3 by March 08 will be 3 Million units away in WW sales of the Wii. konnichiwa, Your gonna regret this!!!!!!

Around the Network

How did you beat it in one sitting?

If it's better than Assassin's Creed then it must be awesome, cause up to now I don't think any other PS3 game beats AC.

MontanaHatchet said:
How did you beat it in one sitting?

It took me 8 hours on easy. Yes easy. But trusts me, this game has an unexpeted twist that will surprise many.

Quack!

I'll bet my avatar and a 1 month ban that the PS3 by March 08 will be 3 Million units away in WW sales of the Wii. konnichiwa, Your gonna regret this!!!!!!

Sigh, so many games are so short... They really gotta fix that.

Does Uncharted have any online functions?

Around the Network
cool48 said:
If it's better than Assassin's Creed then it must be awesome, cause up to now I don't think any other PS3 game beats AC.

The one thing that makes Uncharted better than AC is that it is not repetitve. You never get bored with it, and there are so many unlockables compared to other PS3 titles.

Quack!

cool48 said:

What about Assassin's Creed?

takeru51 said:
Sigh, so many games are so short... They really gotta fix that.

Does Uncharted have any online functions?

No, there is no need for multi player. The game is fine without it. And I would rather have a company focus solely on single player.

Quack!

Duckaluck said:
cool48 said:

The one thing that makes Uncharted better than AC is that it is not repetitve. You never get bored with it, and there are so many unlockables compared to other PS3 titles.

AC is repetitive...

I have both dude, and I still hink Assassins creed is better, its more of an adventure type game. Uncharted is awsome too, but assassins creed is amazing.

mM
MontanaHatchet said:
cool48 said:

What about Assassin's Creed?

It's amazing. The freedom you have, and how the citizens respond to what is just so cool. Great, great game.

Once again, Ubisoft delivered.