By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavy Rain Trophy Questions *Minor Spoilers*

Hey I've got a few questions in regards to the Heavy Rain trophies.

My most curious question is am I able to unlock trophies by Chapter selecting? Say I wanted to get the trophy for Beating Troy in the SLeazy place and I select that chapter and beat him, will I unlock the trophy? Another example like if I don't shoot Nathaniel during my first playthrough and then I chap select and decide to shoot him, will I unlock the trophy for shooting him?

ALso the Interactive Drama trophy. I've heard that it's automatically unlocked after completing the Mall. When I did that but the Trophy never unlocked. What can I do? Replay the Mall and will it unlock?

Help will be greatly appreciated!

Around the Network

Yes selecting chapters help, and sometimes trophies dont seem to pop up till you get new ones.. try to replay the prologue and see if it comes up.. if not do a few other trophies and it should.

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

You can go back to individual chapters to get the trophies.
This link should help you.
http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/heavy-rain/trophies/

Yup, that's right. I believe the Trophy that requires the replay of the most chapters is Perfect Crime (or something similar, basically the killer getting away with everything). I think it's advised to go for that first, then the rest only require one or two chapters to be replayed to get them.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

This should be an easy platinum.

Around the Network

does anyone know actually how many different endings there are in this game?

Thanks everyone for your answers!!

blackops@ I read somewhere that there were 22 possible endings and from another place they claim 8 possible endings so... I'm very confused...