By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted, and Ratchet and Clank

Heavenly Sword, Ratchet and Clank, and Uncharted are the best bets. Sony needs to really advertise the hell out of those 3. Maybe a Mountain Dew Heavenly Sword drink or somthing

Around the Network

Ratchet & Clank great game! why people don't buy it?

Mrstickball, where are you ?

There is another guy bashing the Xbox360 line-up,
help u...

hey, Unchartred and R&C are PS3 games !!!!!!!
So you can continue ;))

(just joking)

Time to Work !

wrakwah sounds pretty Polish to me. Maybe CK can help? =P

Anyway, AAA and the other definitions made entirely out of the letter A are a bit sketchy. According to my definition there are no AAA PS3 exclusives out yet, but I suppose I'd change my standards as well if the Wii didn't have Galaxy or Twilight Princess.

Eugene just wishes he had a 89% score in school, that way he'd be able to get a job with good pay and afford a PS3 and those games. ;))

Seriously, the huge number of fanboy posts on this site amaze me. If you were really that happy with the other console you'd have, you'd be playing it instead of bashing another.

As you may notice from my signature I am involved with Gamershell.com and even with over a 100.000 members we don't even get a small percentage of the fanboy related crap and trolling you guys get here. Shame actually, these forums woud be so much better if most discussions were about improving sales statistics (you can never be accurate enough can you?) and helping IOI to finally get rid of the pop ups on this site.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Around the Network
Parokki said:
wrakwah sounds pretty Polish to me. Maybe CK can help? =P

Anyway, AAA and the other definitions made entirely out of the letter A are a bit sketchy. According to my definition there are no AAA PS3 exclusives out yet, but I suppose I'd change my standards as well if the Wii didn't have Galaxy or Twilight Princess.

The first part is fair, but to perfectly resonable Twilight Princess isn't a Wii exclusive.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

eugene said:
They both have officially dropped out of AA status on gamerankings.com both averaging 89%. So Sony brought no first party AA games for the entire year of 2007. Oblivion and Cod 4 are its 2 highest rated games this year.

do you mean they have dropped out of AAA?

BenKenobi88 said:
What is a AA game?

around most gaming sites AA is a game that averages 80-89% in reviews

leo-j said:
eugene said:
They both have officially dropped out of AA status on gamerankings.com both averaging 89%. So Sony brought no first party AA games for the entire year of 2007. Oblivion and Cod 4 are its 2 highest rated games this year.

Gametrailes gave it an 8.9 and said its  a AAA game, they gave wrakwah an 8.6 and they said it was an online AAA experience.

Warhawk

Uncharted

Ratchet

Resistance are the exclusive AAA titles on the ps3.

ratchet being the best

finalsquall said:
Eugene, Has Sony offended you? All your posts are anti sony. Are you Soriku's Twin?

yeah he only praises microsoft but bashes the others