By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Latest Edge Magazine Scores - SMG, Mass Effect, Crysis

endurance why didn't you just make one post? Jesus post count isn't THAT important.

I completely agree with most of their review scores, I disagree with Halo 3 being a 10, and Mass Effect being a 7.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Duckaluck said:
cringer8 said:
Duckaluck said:
A good score for Uncharted , I'll buy Zack and Wiki for my little sister, because I hate that crap, but I know she will enjoy it!

Z&W is not a game for your little sister. After the first few levels, she will be completely stumped (unless she's at least in highschool). But do buy the game. Let her clear the annoying easy "intro" puzzles, then you can take over and discover what a terrific game it is.

BTW, I'm 28 and I consider myself to be pretty intelligent, and I've had to use hints more times than I'd like to admit ;)

She has played through Paper Mario and Zelda without help. So she will be fine.

Ahahah! Oh god, that one got me. Zack & Wiki is one the most difficult games made this generation Duckaluck. There are few games more challenging. Super Paper Mario and Zelda are laughably easy. I will be impressed if you could beat it without help. It took 3 people (me and two friends) 2 hours to beat the last level of that game and we are all intelligent college students in our early 20s. Zack & Wiki makes Uncharted look like a kids game.

My ego feels good reading this ^^. It have taken me 1 hour playing alone, but DAMN, I was almost goin' crazy with that level!!

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Why Guitar Hero 3 wouldn't get low score? After all, it's 3rd GH game in a short period of time, and as far as i know, the only new thing in GH3 is in the Wii version. And i don't mean the mono sound.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.