By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Latest Edge Magazine Scores - SMG, Mass Effect, Crysis

Those are rough scores. I think Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, and Guitar Hero are all better than the scores they gave the games. I've also heard good things about The Witcher, which they gave a 5. Edge is brutal.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
Those are rough scores. I think Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, and Guitar Hero are all better than the scores they gave the games. I've also heard good things about The Witcher, which they gave a 5. Edge is brutal.

They gave Metroid Prime 3 a 7.0 , they are very tough with scores.. but at least it seems like they are the same for all platforms

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Hells yes!! I think we will see similar legs for Galaxy that we saw for NSMB.

I was under the impression that Edge was fairly biased towards the Playstation, but looks like they're acting the opposite.

It would also seem like they're too stupid to understand the genius of Mass Effect. Grrr... >_

I think I quite often agree with EDGE scores... interestingly.

Except there is no way that I give Crysis a 9... maybe I need a better computer because I can't run on high settings.

They game metroid 3 a 7 yeah? I would agree with that... just like Mario is a 10. Though Halo is not a 10 to me.

Around the Network

great score for smg,and i cant believe bladestorm outscored mass effect

I think they just like to rank down big name games, but score lesser known games more generously. Which is why something like Bladestorm and Mutant Storm Empire (? never heard of it) can outrank Assassins Creed and Mass Effect.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

great to see them giving Galaxy a 10. I might pick up the issue with the test in the next days.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I knew Galaxy would get a 10 - its an EDGE type of game :)

Mass Effect... 7? wtf? Jeez, those guys can be harsh :P

Mutant Storm Empire > Mass Effect?

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Ive never agreed with edge, didnt think Halo deserved a 10 (in the 9s is good) its harsh reviews on bioshock and metroid, and now Mass effect and AC

What type of games do those crazy people like, bladestorm scoring above Mass effect? WTF

seriously
WTF
WTF
WHAT IN HELL?

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.