By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 3D movement is an anti-piracy thing.

The 3D movement is an anti-piracy thing.

Yes 60 36.36%

No 25 15.15%

Ninja's > Pirates 80 48.48%

Total:165
9009pc said:
lol I thought you were taking about what sir howard stringer said "We had no choice but to drive into 3D because, for one thing, piracy is such an enemy"

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/10_03/b4163015913697.htm

cause that like makes sense... you can't pirate a 3D game or a 3D movie because.... for one thing.... just because.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Severance said:
And the motion sensors/ cameras can't detect ninjas, so they're even

funny I thought that was what drove them to extinction. lol

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).

Dude in a 1on1 no fkn way a ninja would beat a pirate

Pirate wins. We all know Pirates eat Turtles.

Ninjas would eat pirates and spit out their salty bones.

Ninjas were thought to have magic powers because they were so good at sneaking and hiding. People actually thought ninja magic made them appear out of nowhere. There are no legends of pirate magic, because pirates just murder people with swords and then go on boats for years at a time with no women.

And the whole internet ninjas vs. pirates battle started with a ninja web site about ninjas murdering pirates. Ninjas started and ended this battle about 9 or 10 years ago.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:

Ninjas were thought to have magic powers because they were so good at sneaking and hiding. People actually thought ninja magic made them appear out of nowhere. There are no legends of pirate magic, because pirates just murder people with swords and then go on boats for years at a time with no women.

And the whole internet ninjas vs. pirates battle started with a ninja web site about ninjas murdering pirates. Ninjas started and ended this battle about 9 or 10 years ago.

Yeah, everybody's afraid of ninjas. That's why they lead such sad and lonely lives, dying in poverty if a rival ninja clan doesn't doesn't kill them first.

Poor pirates have nothing to console them but rum, wenches, and thousands of Spanish doubloons. At least they get to live a little before some stuffy admiral makes them walk the plank.

Yarrrrr!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

Yeah, everybody's afraid of ninjas. That's why they lead such sad and lonely lives, dying in poverty if a rival ninja clan doesn't doesn't kill them first.

Poor pirates have nothing to console them but rum, wenches, and thousands of Spanish doubloons. At least they get to live a little before some stuffy admiral makes them walk the plank.

Yarrrrr!

I don't get this whole idea about pirates and wenches.  Wenches live on the land; pirates live on the sea.  They did not allow women on their boats.  For years at a time they'd all have to get their jollies by raping their male servants while at sea.  This is documented.  It was like that in all the old frontier areas where the macho men didn't allow women: the wild west, coal mines, gold prospectors, pirates, the Navy, prison, most wars, etc.

I'm not bashing pirates by questioning their sexuality at all, and I will of course applaud the greatest pirate in history (the only one who got away with it and died on the land instead of on a sword), because she was a badass pirate woman.

I'm just saying that if you're going to bring up "wenches," I'm going to have to bring up Batman.  He's rich as fuck, surrounded by supermodels, and does he use ninja training and weapons or pirate training and weapons?  Same with James Bond, who became a ninja in You Only Live Twice, and gets more tail than every pirate in the universe combined.

NINJA VANISH!

LOL nice one!!!!

Pirates>Ninjas

If pirates complain ninjas will just kill them so pirates know not to complain.