By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP big summer releases in europe/america

Summer is a dry period for most consoles but this year three major releases for PSP WILL COME IN SUMMER

MGSPW a.k.a MGS5

VC2 the big sequel to the critically aclaimed VC(86 meta)

KHBBS a.k.a KH0 THE PREQUEL OF THE KH SERIES

Around the Network

YES AND YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget MGS PW since its delayed back to June, if you count June as summer =P

I'm also highly anticipating the new Resident Evil for PSP, i hope they add co-op feature. (but that wont come out this summer lol)

I think I'll have to buy a PSP for Birth By Sleep.

Thanks for updating and adding MGS5 ps3_jrpg_gamer ^____^

There's also that new Ace Combat (Joint Strike?) coming in summer. I'm sure we'll see lots of niche stuff from NISA, XSEED, Atlus USA and others as well (Absolute Hero, Persona 3 Portable, Knights in the Nightmare, possibly Falcom stuff, etc).

Western developers and publishers seem to have dropped PSP almost entirely though. We won't really know for sure until E3 though.

Around the Network
jarrod said:
There's also that new Ace Combat (Joint Strike?) coming in summer. I'm sure we'll see lots of niche stuff from NISA, XSEED, Atlus USA and others as well (Absolute Hero, Persona 3 Portable, Knights in the Nightmare, possibly Falcom stuff, etc).

Western developers and publishers seem to have dropped PSP almost entirely though. We won't really know for sure until E3 though.

actually western-publishers have dropped psp because of its awful sales in america

ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
jarrod said:

actually western-publishers have dropped psp because of its awful sales in america

actually japanese publishers have dropped 360 because of its awful sales in Japan.

Wait no, they didn't.

Any word on a PSN release for KH:BbS and Valkyria 2 ? I've got a PSP Go and I'd really be disappointed if I can't play those ones.

isn't Phantasy Star Portable releasing this year? also Monster Hunter? i am looking forward for the games you mentioned.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

mario64 said:
Any word on a PSN release for KH:BbS and Valkyria 2 ? I've got a PSP Go and I'd really be disappointed if I can't play those ones.

new games are all releasing on PSN + UMD. so i don't see why they won't release them there.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.