By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3 Awesomse Nintendo-related RPG Magazine Rumors!

carlos710 said:
I want Mario RPG 2, but for wii :(

That probably wont happen anytime soon, 'cause the wii is getting SMG and MK, thats why they are going for the DS, maybe, when SE comes to his senses and leave the PS3 alone, we will have a SM RPG for the Wii...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network
naznatips said:
Well glad at least Tears and Ari played Ogre Battle. Shame on the rest of you! You are missing out on one of the best Strategy RPG series ever made. Pretty much the only one I like better than Ogre Battle is Fire Emblem.

Naz, I never got the chance to play Ogre Battle, how is it different than Fire Emblem?  Agreed that its the one of most interest to me on that list as well.  Its been way overdue for a sequel.

I played Ogre Battle on SNES and Tactics Ogre on PS1. So I want 1/2/3 all to happen, I've played games from each series.

This is also the second source to cite the Ogre Battle Wii rumor. Of the 3, this sounds like it has the most plausibility because it's the one I'm hearing the most about.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Ari_Gold said:
Soriku said:
I hope GS Wii is GS3.

Wii is becoming much more of an RPG system now

when the games come out, it will.. but for now 360 is rpg king

you said something about the 360 on a Nintendo thread, bun bun bun !

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Please be true! Please be true! Please be true! Please be true!
Also thank for the info.

Edit: Played all three, and loved them all. 

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
naznatips said:
Well glad at least Tears and Ari played Ogre Battle. Shame on the rest of you! You are missing out on one of the best Strategy RPG series ever made. Pretty much the only one I like better than Ogre Battle is Fire Emblem.

I blame the publisher who didn't bring the game to europe.

LOL PWED! YOU PHAIL!

Ops. Sorry, my inner teenager took over for a second.

Ogre Battle is on my list of: "RPGs that I have never played but should do so soon or may lose respect from gaming community"

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

carlos710 said:
Ari_Gold said:
Soriku said:
I hope GS Wii is GS3.

lol he's right though.  Right now the 360 is a very good RPG system.  I think the 360 and Wii combined make a great pair for RPG fans.

naznatips said:
carlos710 said:
Ari_Gold said:
Soriku said:
I hope GS Wii is GS3.

lol he's right though. Right now the 360 is a very good RPG system. I think the 360 and Wii combined make a great pair for RPG fans.

I was joking, i said that because mrstickball have told me that if i post something about Nintendo on an xbox thread that he is going to ban me.

Which sounds stupid for me, specially when nobody is talking about the 360 on that thread. 

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

carlos710 said:

I was joking, i said that because mrstickball have told me that if i post something about Nintendo on an xbox thread that he is going to ban me.

Which sounds stupid for me, specially when nobody is talking about the 360 on that thread. 

Well you don't have to worry about being banned for mentioning other systems in the Nintendo forums... I don't see why you would in the others.  Opinions shouldn't be limited by forum as long as you are staying somewhat on topic.

Also, I didn't know you guys never got Ogre Battle games in Pal.  Well that sucks.  You could emulate it I guess or wait for Virtual Console releases.

naznatips said:
carlos710 said:
Ari_Gold said:
Soriku said:
I hope GS Wii is GS3.

lol he's right though. Right now the 360 is a very good RPG system. I think the 360 and Wii combined make a great pair for RPG fans.

naz knows whats up :)