By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3 Awesomse Nintendo-related RPG Magazine Rumors!

naznatips said:
Soriku said:
I told Konnichiwa about this.

I also asked Surfer Girl. She said 1 is doubtful, 2 I didn't ask, 3 is true.

You didn't ask about 2?!?  Failure!  2 is the best part!  Did no one play Ogre Battle games??

Euhm you can ask those questions to surfergirl too.

Around the Network

Meh, I still think Surfer Girl is bogus. Especially when she said that the new Nintendo handheld would be released in 2009.

Super Mario RPG--is that the same as Paper Mario? if so, good times.

the Wii is an epidemic.

"- Square-Enix is considering bringing back Super Mario RPG by making a sequel on the DS. The sequel would include more characters from the Final Fantasy universe."

Phew... for a moment I thought I read "remake". I guess that name is burned in my eyes for the rest of my life... thanks a lot S.E.! *lol*

Oh but then again, they'll most definitely will remake the original version to bring up the hype... just like with DQIX and the bunch of remakes beforehand.

So much fun for only a very short moment :P

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Soriku said:
naznatips said:
Meh, I still think Surfer Girl is bogus. Especially when she said that the new Nintendo handheld would be released in 2009.

Trust me, she's not. Go to her blog I linked to. Ask her ?s if you like. She gets tons of things right (company connections, duh) and 0 wrong yet.

She's gotten 0 wrong because so far all her predictions have either been incredibly safe and obvious or very very far into the future.  I just don't think all her info is perfect, even if some of it is.  It should still be treated as rumors.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
dtewi said:
Soriku said:
I told Konnichiwa about this.

I also asked Surfer Girl. She said 1 is doubtful, 2 I didn't ask, 3 is true.

How did you ask Surfer Girl? And who the hell is she? And where the hell is she in the internet?

1. I typed a question in one of the comments section her blog. 2. Industry insider. She used to be a freelancer (if you don't know what a freelancer is, ask konnichiwa). She has deep connections with Insomaniac, Ubisoft, Kotaku, GS, and such. Plus other companies like SE, R*, etc. Actually, pretty much all companies. Judging from what she posts she's very 'business-y' X_X And is interested in the presidential elections. Luckily for her, she gots lots of things right so far, none wrong. 3. Her blog is here: http://softrockhallelujah.blogspot.com

Thanks, KIROLOS.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Lingyis said:
Super Mario RPG--is that the same as Paper Mario? if so, good times.

Nope they are not the same. The orginal Super Mario RPG was develloped by Square on the SNES and never had a PAL release (now bring it on the Virtual Console already). Even Paper Mario borrowed lots of elements of Super Mario RPG they are totally different games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_RPG:_Legend_of_the_Seven_Stars 

Whoa, board is moving fast

I'm happy for 1 and 3. 2, ehh

If Surfer Girl says 3 is true (as she's having a good track record IIRC) then sweetness.

HOLY SHIT... AN OGRE BATTLE SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!.. *faints* i can't believe no one knows about ogre battle... its sad :(

Super Mario RPG 2 would be godly as well, but it's probably not gonna happen anytime soon...

golden sun wii ... hell yeah, i've been waiting for a sequel for some time now....

i hope the rumors turn out to be true....

@ naznatips... i also think surfer girl is pure bogus.... 

Soriku said:
I hope GS Wii is GS3.

Wii is becoming much more of an RPG system now

when the games come out, it will.. but for now 360 is rpg king