By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Yahtzee Visits Valve, a Travelogue

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2655-Yahtzee-Visits-Valve-a-Travelogue

No Zero Punctuation video this week, as Yahtzee visited the US, took a tour around Valve, and ended with a firing range...good stuff.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

A "Meet the Team" video coming for TF2? Oooo. Also, he met some Super Paper Mario guys...hehehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I guess people only like the videos.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

While the article is amusing, it's not as good as something with visual aid... to most people anyway.

P.S. Also, I read the article long before you even posted the link. 

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

I've bookmarked it, and I'll read it tomorrow, it's getting kind of late and I'm cream crackered.

Around the Network

it isn't the same unless he is speaking at 100 mph.

Well...then just read it at 100 mph!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

BenKenobi88 said:
Well...then just read it at 100 mph!

Not when i am this drunk.

Dear lord he got recognition and popular fast.

Good on him!

Also, nice hat.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.