By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Am I the only one totally bored by Halo: Reach already?

Mistershine said:
Yeah, I've played it so much I can't stand to look at it anymore.

No, wait, it's not out yet, I must be mistaken.

i lol'd at this

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

Around the Network

Another flame bait troll fest of a thread. Yawn.  I will steal this from HaloGAF:

What are ya talking about the game is basicly a refresh of the HALO Series!!!

If that was the case you should be tired of basicly every sequal of a game that has ever came out!!

halo is the single most over hyped overrated game ive ever played.

i remember back when halo 1 was out and i was playing games like quake and unreal , UT2004 and so on , so i finally tried halo .... i laughed at that version and im still laughing at the versions being released today.

so to answer your question no your not the only one and i think more and more halo"fans" realize just how sucked in they got following little kids recommendations, the game is not good and never was pc gamers have been laughing at it since the franchise started

I guess people that play games just for the sake of "playing" will hate games like Halo, but there's something you must not forget: there was a group of talented people behind every Halo project. It's the fact that these collective minds created such a great universe that makes Halo such a great series.

It also explains why there are still fans of Mario today. Like the OP said, Nintendo keep recreating the same game literally every time, but they're always adding something new to the table at the same time. Halo is doing the same thing if you haven't noticed, while expanding its backstory at the same time. Fans stick to the formulas they like, nothing will change that. If you were not a follower from the beginning, it's really hard to "get" it.

I believe there is much more to a game than just the gameplay.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

We know next to nothing about this game except for multiplayer tweaks. It's a little early to be judging things like story, I'd say.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

fastyxx said:
We know next to nothing about this game except for multiplayer tweaks. It's a little early to be judging things like story, I'd say.

erm...that's not true. We know it will be a first person shooter where you play a good guy shooting nasty aliens.

this is a flamebait thread. Locking.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)