By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which video game had the best ending for you?

hmm my favorite ending in a video game was god of war 3 personally!! :) wat about u guys? and please no spoilers just  say the name of the game haha

Around the Network

The winner and still champion: Metal Gear Solid 3!

Terranigma. Can't put to words the exact feeling that awesome ending still conveys to me after all these years XD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

d21lewis said:

Yeah totally agree, I mean OMG AT THE FINAL PLOT TWIST

OMGOMOGM!

Other mentions:

MGS4, FF13, FF6 (20 minutes endings FTW), Valkyria Chronicles.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

There have been many emotional game endings for me... One of the most recent that really stand out was Dragon Age. It was very powerful in my opinion.

Around the Network

The metal Gear solid games are good, I don't know if I could choose between 3 and 4 though. FFX was also very good, though I feel it was spoiled a bit by X2.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

d21lewis said:

Agreed! Stories that don't always end so well are the best (very emotional most of the time).

Still... Recently, I finished The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and it's incredible how a certain ending music can make you feel, especially after playing such a great game.

Really hard to choose.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

mmmh...

I loved the different endings in Deus Ex (and even Deus Ex 2, despite the overall decrease of quality of the game), very clever.

The endings of the MGS series are usually awesome, I loved the end of the fourth one, even if I know that many people will disagree.

I almost cried with the ending video of Bioshock

And the endings of the Final Fantasy games on PS1 were always a bit special.

Oh, and the last scene in Uncharted 2 was simply awesome

Crisis Core

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

OMG I FORGOT ONE OF THE BEST!!

FINAL FANTASY X

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey