By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Amazon Gold Box PS3 Deals today only!!! Monday!!!

AA didn't sell out but i think that Tekken might.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
"Wave around your PS3" ????

what could that be?

don't know, but my bet is an evil plan to get you to wave your PS3 around and break it so you have to buy another. They are jealous of Microsoft's underhanded method of boosting market share and their failure to introduce another DRE

ok, seriously, I have no clue and sadly there is nothing on the list for me. I find amazon's game Deal of the Day always has a game I don't want and when they do it is sold out before I have a chance

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Bumpin for the sake of those who hadn't seen it and may want the great deal on Tekken 6.

The Dante's inferno deals looks good but I honestly think the game will be discounted down to 40$ within a few months at most retailers...
So I'm just going to wait as I don't have the time to play it now anyway...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ok, next deal has started. Kinda crappy discount on this Star Ocean game. Probably won't run out like Tekken 6 did.

Around the Network

Damn I was hoping that Star Ocean would be on sale for 30 or less not 45!! Oh well the game should go down in price by the summer so I will just have to wait!

Well, Star Ocean is going quick. 50% claimed in only 30mins. So, if your interested, better not delay.

Must not of had that many copies as the price doesn't suggest such a quick sell through.

superchunk said:
Well, Star Ocean is going quick. 50% claimed in only 30mins. So, if your interested, better not delay.

Must not of had that many copies as the price doesn't suggest such a quick sell through.

Could also be the fact that most people are now getting home from school or work and can buy these games, the earlier two were at night or during the work/school day.

Well, next game is up. I have a few LEGO games on my Wii and that's the only place I'd buy them. So, I won't be getting this, however, they are FANTASTIC games, especially for coop play and/or children as they are very fun.

Ok Final item up and I'm surprised it had a clue with 'mma' in it but it was for the ufc game. lol.