By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - planet Xbox ( 360 Gamers God of War III the Reason to Borrow a PS3

God of war 3  Sonys Biggest Game 

There will only be Choas  March 16

Around the Network

"but it just didn’t feel like the 9 hours spent playing through the campaign would be worth the cash."

Exactly what I thought. Even being a Playstation fanboy and buying every decent exclusive there is, I can't justify the purchase in a game that has no multi-player, no online and little re-playable value for all that money ($130 NZ). Sorry Kratos, but you ain't worth it.

Pathetic Earthlings 

i dont know why everyone is obssessed with this game as if its the first PS3 game ever, No the reason to buy a Ps3 is Demon's Souls , Heavy Rain and infamous =]

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
i dont know why everyone is obssessed with this game as if its the first PS3 game ever, No the reason to buy a Ps3 is Demon's Souls , Heavy Rain and infamous =]

No way.. The reason to buy a PS3 is MGS4, Uncharted 2 and LBP

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

gamelover2000 said:
Severance said:

No no! the reason to buy a PS3 Is God of War 3-MGS4-Uncharted 2-Demon's Souls-Heavy Rain-Infamous-Killzone 2

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

Yeah or just games.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Attoyou said:
gamelover2000 said:
Severance said:

No no! the reason to buy a PS3 Is God of War 3-MGS4-Uncharted 2-Demon's Souls-Heavy Rain-Infamous-Killzone 2

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Umm, there are plenty of reasons to buy a PS3 and GoW3 is not really one of them by itself, but part of a package yes. If you have PS3 you should definitely play the game though, I will at some point for sure.

Attoyou said:
gamelover2000 said:
Severance said:

No no no, the reason to buy a PS3 is because it only does everything

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Attoyou said:
gamelover2000 said:
Severance said:

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!