By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

Final-Fan said:
Also, I believe SAK.

Why thank, but to prove your innocence...

Unvote:therepublic

vote:final fan

@all, what do you guys think nordlead?

Around the Network

@SAK: Aren't you following? Final-Fan just proved his innocence a few posts up!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
@SAK: Aren't you following? Final-Fan just proved his innocence a few posts up!

Lol whoops... didn't see that...

Unvote:final fan

nordlead said:

while that is mostly true, there is also the issue of falcon being a late voter for mario, and there is also the issue of him and FF both wanting to vote Trangent, but both not willing to take the first vote. Since you are a different person, pretty much any suspicion of you will be hard for you to counter, as his behavior is not your behavior. However, I still think you need to prove you are zombie. A post like the other post (the one I respond to below) is a good start.

@your other post

I'm split on if there is 1 or 2 humans. Right now I'd rather assume the worst and think there are 2. I mean, we had 1 doctor with 1 protection, 1 lie detection with 1 investigation, and so far 2 night kill immune players (dsister/trangent) who can't vote, and 1 person who is night kill immune by choice along with a chance of it backfiring, and the last zombie night kill immune due to hammering. While I'm sure someone is lying somewhere that still leaves a lot of night kill immune players which would make it very hard for the humans to take out the zombies.

As for me being zombie or not, there is nothing left for me to prove myself as I've laid everything on the table. I would think reading back there should be little doubt that I'm a zombie, even if I did partially cause the lynching of trangent.

I'm not even going to bother trying to justify Falcon's behavior.  As for the lynching of Trangentspree, I actually endorse it.  He would have been problematic down the road because of this (from the OP):

- If you are one of the last three people alive (zombie, human, you), the zombies lose because you and your vote are imaginary.
Assuming there are two humans, a mis-lynch and a night kill loses the game for us.  That puts us in a position of lynching right or not lynching at all.  I personally don't believe that is the case however.

I realize that you have laid out all you can.  From that, and your actions throughout the game, my suspicion of you is not very high.  I just wanted to point out that your claims are not really verifiable on the same level as Final-Fan for instance.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

dsister44 said:

yes, I haven't been very active in my scum hunting this game. It's turned into the "beautiful" season of Spring, and I can't breath x_x

These(Plus the ones you said) are most of my scum hunting posts 

Day 2: 

The first is regarding Mario's first post 

Day 2: 

I've posted a couple more times trying to defend people. Or try to explain there actions

SAK:

Trangent:

Falcon095:

So, from what I see, you are dismissive of SuperMario's actions, and he flips human.  You suspect j0, and he flips zombie.  Both of the first two days you abstain from voting, when voting would have proven your roleclaim.  Last, you try and defend or explain other people's actions.  People who's alignments you shouldn't know.  That bothers me.

FoS: Dsister44

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

Around the Network

SuperAdrianK, you have one of those other unverifiable roles. So it is only fair that I focus on you as well. So far, you have been the hammer on the human SuperMario, but I just noticed that you were also the hammer on Trangentspree. (I bet TruckO wishes he were you.) Point me to the scum hunting that you have done.

Now Playing

Retracking

Also, I forgot to add one more thing.
OUCH!!!
THAT HURT FINAL-FAN!

Also, I forgot to add one more thing...

OUCH!!!

THAT HURT FINAL-FAN!  

I won't vote for you anymore. *sob*

Now Playing

theRepublic said:
SuperAdrianK, you have one of those other unverifiable roles. So it is only fair that I focus on you as well. So far, you have been the hammer on the human SuperMario, but I just noticed that you were also the hammer on Trangentspree. (I bet TruckO wishes he were you.) Point me to the scum hunting that you have done.

I don't recall scum hunting at all. All I say are just insights, questions, thoughts of how the game is going, and answering people's question.

SuperAdrianK said:
theRepublic said:

I don't recall scum hunting at all. All I say are just insights, questions, thoughts of how the game is going, and answering people's question.

You realize that doesn't sound very good, right?

Now Playing