By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

yes, I haven't been very active in my scum hunting this game. It's turned into the "beautiful" season of Spring, and I can't breath x_x

These(Plus the ones you said) are most of my scum hunting posts 

Day 2: 

The first is regarding Mario's first post 

Day 2: 

I've posted a couple more times trying to defend people. Or try to explain there actions

SAK:

Trangent:

Falcon095:

Around the Network

@theRepublic: Thinking about it some more... the sooner you roleclaim to more trustable you'll be in my eyes. I see you're online right now so in the next few minutes would be best.

Why so quick you say?

I'm thinking that if you just inherited a human role, you're faced with the prospect of having to fake a WoW-ish zombie role, something that is not easy to do in a short amount of time but if you inherited a real zombie role posting it so quick shouldn't pose a problem for you.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
@theRepublic: Why don't you roleclaim today even if you can't prove it now. Right now, you sound like someone who's trying to buy himself some time and that's not good!

I am buying time so that I can prove my roleclaim.  I don't see the harm in letting me live until tomorrow.  I don't think there is any chance the game will end, because I think there is only one human left.

Tomorrow, you will see exactly why I waited to roleclaim.  If I am lying, you can lynch me then.

One last thing, I will roleclaim if I am at L-1 Today.  I don't want to, but I will if I have to.  Just please don't lynch me before I roleclaim.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

@All

What do you think about Dsister?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

TruckOSaurus said:
@theRepublic: Thinking about it some more... the sooner you roleclaim to more trustable you'll be in my eyes. I see you're online right now so in the next few minutes would be best.

Why so quick you say?

I'm thinking that if you just inherited a human role, you're faced with the prospect of having to fake a WoW-ish zombie role, something that is not easy to do in a short amount of time but if you inherited a real zombie role posting it so quick shouldn't pose a problem for you.

Honestly, I was pretty sure that Falcon was human before I applied for the role.  So I did some research and came up with one before I even PMed WoW.  It turned out I don't need to use it because I am a zombie.

I won't have to make up anything when I roleclaim.

Now Playing

Around the Network
Reveal Royalty

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Also, I believe SAK.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

With a splash of Zombie Magic, Final-Fan produces a crown, staff and kingly robe out of thin air.  One by one he brutally clubs all those voting for him with his majestic staff until they unvote him and then threatens a sound, but kingly thrashing of anyone who dares vote him again.

And, somewhere, an evil zombie monkey is watching.

Vote Count

theRepublic - SuperAdrianK (L-3)

Not voting - dsister44, Final-Fan, nordlead,  theRepublic, TruckOSaurus

With 6 alive, 4 votes are required to lynch.

(Final-Fan may neither be voted nor lynched this day)

theRepublic said:
nordlead said:

we think you are human. Read through at least todays posts (as in day 3) and defend yourself. Obviously you can read more if you like.

@dsis

I already asked SAK about that. He responded earlier so just search through the posts after that one.

I know that much.  From what I have seen, most of the suspicion on 'me' is due to lurking.  Correct?

while that is mostly true, there is also the issue of falcon being a late voter for mario, and there is also the issue of him and FF both wanting to vote Trangent, but both not willing to take the first vote. Since you are a different person, pretty much any suspicion of you will be hard for you to counter, as his behavior is not your behavior. However, I still think you need to prove you are zombie. A post like the other post (the one I respond to below) is a good start.

@your other post

I'm split on if there is 1 or 2 humans. Right now I'd rather assume the worst and think there are 2. I mean, we had 1 doctor with 1 protection, 1 lie detection with 1 investigation, and so far 2 night kill immune players (dsister/trangent) who can't vote, and 1 person who is night kill immune by choice along with a chance of it backfiring, and the last zombie night kill immune due to hammering. While I'm sure someone is lying somewhere that still leaves a lot of night kill immune players which would make it very hard for the humans to take out the zombies.

As for me being zombie or not, there is nothing left for me to prove myself as I've laid everything on the table. I would think reading back there should be little doubt that I'm a zombie, even if I did partially cause the lynching of trangent.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)