By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

TruckOSaurus said:
About Falcon, he didn't log back before the night ended, so if he's human then WoW randomized his action, while it's possible a random action could have hit j0. I can easily see j0 being the target of a calculated human action too.

I think c03n3nj0 was twice as likely as the rest of us to die, because if I'm right he could die by being targeted directly OR if the human(s) targeted whoever he was hugging. 

But it's still something to consider. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
TruckOSaurus said:
About Falcon, he didn't log back before the night ended, so if he's human then WoW randomized his action, while it's possible a random action could have hit j0. I can easily see j0 being the target of a calculated human action too.

I think c03n3nj0 was twice as likely as the rest of us to die, because if I'm right he could die by being targeted directly OR if the human(s) targeted whoever he was hugging. 

But it's still something to consider. 

Yeah if I remember correctly j0 said he was forced to hug someone so he had a:

40% chance of dieing if there's two humans
33% chance if there's only one

So even if the action was randomized it's not surprising that j0 died.

Signature goes here!

Dammit I wish I can ost so badly. So much to say, I was really hoping to survive.

C'mon zombies! Pull through.

/re-dead

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
Dammit I wish I can ost so badly. So much to say, I was really hoping to survive.

C'mon zombies! Pull through.

/re-dead

Me too.

SERIOUSLY GUYS STEP IT UP A NOTCH. Do you want me to return and poison your brains (lack thereof) again with my radioactive gases?

/whaft of radiation

That's another thing that got me -- I had no idea that radioactivity was going to be involved, I thought trangent was just making crap up and got a bit carried away.

But I have little sympathy for j0: I don't know what your hug/death gave you to post about. Otherwise, you should have said it before night fell.

Or has someone been suspicious today? DON'T ANSWER THAT IF YOU"RE DEAD.
(ReDead?)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Falcon hasn't posted here for quite some while... if we modkill him (if thats allowed) and shows up innocent... then one of us is liying ( or two.) if falcon won't get modkilled thn I will vote for him.

vote:falcon

I'll recap what we know about everyone's role. Please note that this information is based solely on the posts of the players themselves so any of those roles might be false (except mine of course!):

dsister44 - Swamp Zombie who as of today is a vanilla zombie (with voting ability)

Falcon095 - Absent Zombie or human

Final-Fan - Zombie King, power to suppress all votes on him for one day (might die the following night)

nordlead - Smart Zombie, lie detector, limited uses

SuperAdrianK - Kart-riding zombie, can skip town at night (night kill immune, unknown backfire)

TruckOSaurus - Greedy Zombie, night kill immune if casts the hammer vote.

Signature goes here!

Now, that the recap is done, let's go on to the dirty stuff. While I appreciate that nordlead proclaimed my zombieness, I'm still not 100% sure he is what he says he is.

nordlead said:

I'm smarter than the average zombie. I am essentially a lie detector. Last night I checked to see if trucks was indeed a zombie. It came back true, so unless we have some crazy role (like a human that appears as a zombie due to some crazy reason) I believe he is a zombie (no reason to believe otherwise).

Roleclaiming an investigative role (basically a cop since we all declared we were zombies at some point) when the only known protective role just died and all you've got is an innocent to report is just plain suicide. The only way I can explain nordlead's action is that he figured he was the next zombie to be night killed (which I think is a fair assessment) he that he should give us the info he had today.

I just wanted to bring that up so we don't automatically assume nordlead is a zombie. He could be a human using our lie detector talk on day one to mislead us to a mislynch.

Signature goes here!

I'm working on a crazy plan right now but since I'm using my own assessments as a base for this plan, I thought I'd ask for your input before I get ahead of myself.

- So what I'd like to know is what do you guys think of dsister44 and SuperAdrianK (are they human or zombie according to you?).

- Also, Final I'd like for you to check your role PM again to give us more clues on how your power backfires.

Signature goes here!

Bump for vote count.