By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

Vote Count

trangentspree - Final-Fan, nordlead, TruckOSaurus (L-2)

TruckOSaurus - c03n3nj0, SuperAdrianK, trangentspree (L-3)

Not voting - dsister44, Falcon095

With 8 alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.

(@j0 - no.)

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Now, I don't want to leave this day without voting and I've already mentionned that with 2 non-voters the humans can easily foil any plan we have to lynch one of them, I'm going to go for the next best thing.
Vote : trangentspree
If we're doomed to vote someone in the town, I think removing someone without a vote is the best way to go. With dsister joining town tomorrow morning, we'll be at full voting power for day 3.

Why do you think lynching someone you do not believe is anti-town is a good idea? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Also, I think TOS is being unnecessarily defeatist.

--Yes, we zombies would have to vote unanimously if there were 2 humans left (and trangent wasn't one of them). But if there are two humans left, IMO trangent is almost certainly one of them.
--If there is only one human left, a unanimous vote is not necessary (although a large majority would still be needed). And trangent would be innocent, but it's not a great loss -- sorry trangent.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Lastly: dsister, Falcon -- GET IN HERE AND VOTE!

Final-Fan said:
Also, I think TOS is being unnecessarily defeatist.

--Yes, we zombies would have to vote unanimously if there were 2 humans left (and trangent wasn't one of them). But if there are two humans left, IMO trangent is almost certainly one of them and therefore the vote doesn't have to be unanimous.
--If there is only one human left, a unanimous vote is not necessary (although a large majority would still be needed). And trangent would be innocent, but it's not a great loss -- sorry trangent.

I burned with the need to add the bolded.  Even if it's not strictly necessary, I needed to put it in there. 

Around the Network

gosh, I got all excited by 4 posts, and all of them are final-fan.

Anyways, still waiting for falcon. Trangent also disappeared off the face of the earth (neither has logged in since Mar 31)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Well, what can I say, this is what happens when I can't edit posts

... But what did you THINK of my many posts? No comment at all?

If trangent is indeed one of the two remaining humans then TruckO is probably the other one. I'm not completely buying his excuses. 

But, I guess I'll Unvote and Vote Trangentspree

It seems that a lynch for him is inevitable, so I'll trust both you guys for right now and hope he turns out scum. Hopefully he does get back here to say something, though. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Final-Fan said:
Lastly: dsister, Falcon -- GET IN HERE AND VOTE!

You seem to be keep forgetting dsister can't vote. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Yes I do. I've done it before, and I was town in that game just to head off any "not paying attention = scum" trains of thought.

I'll try to remember, thank goodness its the last day I'll have to.
And then I'll forget he CAN vote, but it'll be less obvious.