By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

SuperAdrianK said:
I'm going to let you guys know I might die tommorow, oh and I have this ominous feeling NOJ0 will die by humans......justa feeling so take that with a grain of salt.

what

If this is part of your role I'll slap you. >__> 

I have to sleep, though. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

But now you're #2 on my suspect list -- distantly, to be sure, but definitely. 

FoS TruckOSaurus  For voting me despite my having a defense better than his. 

#2 behind Nordlead?

dsister44 said:
Final-Fan said:

#2 behind Nordlead?

Maybe ... or maybe behind the guy I'm voting for. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Vote Count

Final-Fan - TruckOSaurus (L-4)

trangentspree - Final-Fan, nordlead (L-3)

TruckOSaurus - trangentspree (L-5)

Not voting - c03n3nj0, dsister44, Falcon095, SuperAdrianK

With 8 alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.

Final-Fan said:
dsister44 said:
Final-Fan said:

#2 behind Nordlead?

Maybe ... or maybe behind the guy I'm voting for. 

Haha, that would make too much sense :D

Around the Network

Oh, and I would ask c03n3nj0 if he could possibly hug me tonight. I would hate to get this close to town and then be shot dead by the human(s).

c03n3nj0 said:
dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

While looking through the thread to decide if I want to vote Final-Fan or trangentspree. I came across trangent's recap of day one. I kept the last part because the chronology is very interesting.

trangent decided to vote for nordlead after j0 mentioned he would lynch nordlead over SM128. Here's what he said as he voted :

trangentspree said:

Fantastic. Magic. Spiffy. Top-notch. Tickety-boo. Fandabbydozy. Brilliant. Super-cool.

vote: nordlead

I will choose him over Supermario

The wording used shows he's obviously reaching out to j0 to convince him to change a no lynch to a nordlead vote. I think that at the point he saw an opportunity to not only avoid SM128's lynch but to also get rid of a zombie. He got too greedy and he ended up losing his human friend.

Vote : trangentspree

I think you're reading too much into it. I'm too lazy to go back and find it, but I remember that Trangent said he wouldn't vote till after Falcon talked. After Falcon came in and said "I'm a zombie" Trangent voted

This is weird, I don't mind you voting for trangent n' all. But the reason is completely off.

Dsister's right:Fist trangent(killing)spree annoyed Falcon to say he's zombie here, before he voted.

Then Falcon did it here, so Trangent replied the very next post, and voted.

It looks to me that you were specifically going back to the thread for a reason to vote for trangent, that are different from nordlead's. Falcon's post is very hard to miss. :-/

I'm gonna go ahead and vote for TruckOSaurus.

He's been voting weird for a while now. Exhibit A right here, he was trying to look for dirt where there wasn't any. 

Edit: There ya go, Final-Fan. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

You better put that "Vote TruckOSaurus" on a separate line, and with the word Vote in front, or WoW is likely to miss it.

No offense WoW but you're a bit erratic on vote detection. [edit:  when people put votes that aren't all by themselves in a separate line, I mean.  Also I was thinking of my past-game joke vote on dsister when I made this comment.]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Words Of Wisdom said:
Final-Fan - TruckOSaurus
(L-4)
trangentspree - Final-Fan, nordlead (L-3)
TruckOSaurus - trangentspree (L-5)

I just noticed this and thought it was hilarious.  A big circle-vote.  Mexican Voteoff, if you will. 

c03n3nj0 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

This is weird, I don't mind you voting for trangent n' all. But the reason is completely off.

Dsister's right:Fist trangent(killing)spree annoyed Falcon to say he's zombie here, before he voted.

Then Falcon did it here, so Trangent replied the very next post, and voted.

It looks to me that you were specifically going back to the thread for a reason to vote for trangent, that are different from nordlead's. Falcon's post is very hard to miss. :-/

I'm gonna go ahead and vote for TruckOSaurus.

He's been voting weird for a while now. Exhibit A right here, he was trying to look for dirt where there wasn't any. 

Edit: There ya go, Final-Fan. 

I'm not gonna lie, I was looking for something to vote for trangentspree.

Not because I absolutely wanted to lynch him but because I really don't like saying "I agree with (x player) I'm gonna vote (y player)". I like to have something of my own, it just turns out this time there wasn't much to be found (because in day two we have so little solid facts) so my conclusions were more interpretation in this case.

On the plus side, it did help make trangentspree roleclaim and now we have more info to go on.

Signature goes here!