By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

trangentspree said:

You're not defending Falcon, and then you go on to defend Falcon.

You're not interested in the majority thing and think it is a misunderstanding and yet you don't mind dredging it up again

So far only you, Falcon and Final-Fan have taken exception to this - and Final-Fan never used it to suggest I was antitown.

He did not defend me. He said a well known thing about me.

He mentioned it again because of what you said about my post not because he cares about it.

To be honest nobody, with the exception of me have suggested that you might be anti-town

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

I've been reading the first few pages of this game and I still can't make up my mind on who's most likely human but some things have been bothering me:

1 - dsister not being able to vote, I'd like to know if he's able to vote only under certain conditions or if he can't vote at all.

2 - SuperAdrianK keeps adding "awesome" when talking about his zombieness, it seems to me like he's hinting something about his role, I'd like to know what this is all about!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

1 - dsister not being able to vote, I'd like to know if he's able to vote only under certain conditions or if he can't vote at all.

Looking at my role PM now. I'm basically one step below a stump =/

dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

So don't do anything?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

So don't do anything?

I can do some stuff...

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
I've been reading the first few pages of this game and I still can't make up my mind on who's most likely human but some things have been bothering me:

2 - SuperAdrianK keeps adding "awesome" when talking about his zombieness, it seems to me like he's hinting something about his role, I'd like to know what this is all about!

I'm not going to roleclaim, but I have an awesome role, you hear that HUMANS!!!

dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Below?!? You mean you're worst than a stump?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

The only thing I can think of that's worse than a stump is the suicidal townie...

But that's not dsister at all.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

TruckOSaurus said:
dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

In some ways yes, I have one thing that makes me (much) better then a stump. And the second I tell what that is I lose it(More or less)...

dsister44 said:

I can do some stuff...

Like..?