By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

I don't think we are going to get much more information out of people. Might be about time to start voting for people. From what I've seen the only people that really stand out are:

c03n3nj0: Thought Mako was joking
SuperAdriantK: Didn't want to lynch Mario, because he was killed day/night one last two games
Nordlead: Suspected because he didn't want to say "I'm a zombie".

Out of those people
FoS: c03n3nj0

Around the Network
trangentspree said:
Final-Fan said:
The "L-x" number is based on needing a majority to lynch. So by definition if you have reached L-0 you do not have a majority.

Unless your point is that you were joking. Since you certainly haven't said anything about knowing you were using the wrong word but proceeding anyway.

This is really the last time that I respond to this point, because I'm beginning to feel like a broken-record.

At the time that I voted, I had the ability to give the 'no lynchers' the most votes compared to every other option (it would have stood at L-1 No Lynch, L-2 Mario, L-4 Nordlead). It wouldn't have ended the day immediately, but if nobody else changed their vote it would have become the vote that carried.

This is the point that I have been making, it was of relatively minor importance, stop being so bloody obtuse about it.

The point I am making is that what you describe is not a "majority".  So please stop being so obtuse about that

[edit:  As far as the underlying point (aside from terminology) was concerned, I addressed the ramifications of the fact that you would only have had a plurality and not a majority in this post.  To wit, that IMO the fact that there was a plurality would probably not have caused the day to end in a short time.]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

SAK and j0 seem like the top suspects to me, but I don't know which to choose.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Final-Fan said:

The only reason that I believe SAK, is because he mentioned how he found it unfair that Mario was lynched day one the last two games several times. Even in the previous game! And he just keeps saying "I'm awesome"

Edit: Fixed some grammatical mistakes

Why is it that I feel no one is addressing my points? -___-

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
Final-Fan said:

The only reason that I believe SAK, is because he mentioned how he found it unfair that Mario was lynched day one the last two games several times. Even in the previous game! And he just keeps saying "I'm awesome"

Edit: Fixed some grammatical mistakes

Yeah, I'd forgotten about that.  It may seem silly, but that's enough for me, for now. 
Vote c03n3nj0
Sorry if you feel we're not taking your counterpoints into account.  I, for one, have read them, but am unswayed. 

c03n3nj0 said:

Oh, and Truck, that post annoys me because it also seems lazy in your reason for voting "Oh, he's the only one I find suspicious now!" That's just like SuperAdriank -_-

I'd be surprised if my post didn't annoy you, I did vote for you after all.

You can call it lazy, I call it alternative reasoning. We need to lynch/eat somebody, I had four potential suspects, I'm trying to figure out who is the most likely to be a human based on the actions of the previous day and from what I gathered that person is you.

Signature goes here!

I guess it's time for me to roleclaim, since if it keeps going like this I'll end up getting lynched...

I'm the Lovable Zombie.

Every night I have to hug someone. If I hug 'em and they get targeted for a night kill I get killed instead. I'm guessing it''s the same with a cop investigation. I also win when all the humans are dead. 

Yesterday I hugged TruckOSaurus since I figured he wouldn't get targeted, and I could survive. But he doesn't deserve a hug... big meanie...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I'm not sure you needed to rolecaim this early j0, Falcon is MIA (is anyone able to get in contact with him?) and from Nordlead's last post it seems that he doesn't have very strong suspicions of you. I would be interested in hearing from Nordlead about just what role he had you pegged as that would "prevent [you] from being human and acting the way [you are]" I myself had no intention of bringing the day to a close until we had heard something more from these two, or from Falcon at the very least. But you were at L-2 I suppose.

Anyway, so your roleclaim seems to make you a kind of Zombie Bodyguard? It's a role that strikes me as difficult to either prove or disprove. But I am interested in that you state you're unsure about whether the results are the same for night actions other than nightkills (your example being cop investigations.) Wouldn't your role PM make this clear to you, in whether it uses the word 'nightkill' specifically or 'night action' more generally?

This is just what springs to mind though. I'm not decided about whether I believe you or not right now.

[edit for typo]

Bump for vote count.