By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

Sorry for double post but after reading this thread I think I should drop my vote... but one question. Why would you lynch nordlead more than supermario on day one?
This is for jo...
Also. SPRING BREAK <3 <3 <3!!!1!

Edit:I put nordlead twice (stupid me)

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:
I'm going to read the thread again, I seem to have mistaken something when I voted for jo...
@at falcon I'm not sure how I'm confusing you...
EDIT: I meant final-fan....

[edit:  added quotebox of post I was responding to.]

It's not that you confused me so much as it's that you're acting pretty erratic today. (There's a little bit of pot calling the kettle black here, what with my Calvin & Hobbes reference, but oh well.)

Point by point:
1. "When I come back from school and jo still hasn't respond, I'm voting for him. or unless something crazy happens."

...and yet he DID post and you STILL voted for him, almost without explanation:

2. "vote: Noj0
"Just to get things started, and my only suspect, I'll change my mind if anything special happens though."

To get what started? We've already had someone throw a vote out to try to jumpstart things (me voting you), I don't know why we need another. Especially when you basically don't even give a reason for it.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

SuperAdrianK said:
Sorry for double post but after reading this thread I think I should drop my vote... but one question. Why would you lynch nordlead more than supermario on day one?
This is for jo...

Just to confirm that this question is aimed at c03n3nj0? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Vote Count

SuperAdrianK - Final-Fan (L-4)

c03n3nj0 - SuperAdrianK (L-4)

Not voting - c03n3nj0, dsister44, Falcon095, nordlead,  trangentspree, TruckOSaurus

With 8 alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.

Final-Fan said:
SuperAdrianK said:
This is for jo...

Just to confirm that this question is aimed at c03n3nj0? 

yes.

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:

This is for jo...

Fair enough.

It's simple, though. Nordlead's weird stance towards the "zombie rawr" thing, not so much him calling it dumb (probably no lie detector anyhow) but him saying that it could be a way to try to squeak them out was weird. It didn't make sense to me. Lie detectors wouldn't roleclaim, because they'll lose their role, and saying your a zombie to make it easier for 'em is not going to make any harm whatsoever. 

And besides, if I thought Mario was just foolin' around it's simple that I would chose the other guy over him But I didn't, that's not enough to vote for nordlead. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Oh hey SAK, I noticed you said this back when you put the hammer on SM128:

"I'm sorry Mario."

Now it does cast doubt on your potential humanity that you put the hammer on a human, but his lynch did seem very likely at that point, so you might have done it to curry favor because it was inevitable anyway ... and you regretted that you were killing your fellow human.

Do people think I'm reading too much into this? I know some people like to throw out "I'm sorry" when voting to lynch -- is SAK one of these?

sorry I haven't been around. I was sorta waiting to see if Tangent would reply to my last post, but he didn't and then my grandfather and other family came up from NJ to visit. So my grandfather got to see his great grand child.

anyways I just caught up with the thread. Tangent hasn't posted since I last posted, but that is understandable, as I didn't post myself

As for SAK, my only reason for not voting him for being lazy, saying sorry, and only sorta voting j0 because Tangent said we (j0 & me) both can't be human, is because he is defending me and I'm a zombie. Now, this would only gain the trust of me and not the rest of the town, so I really don't get why he is doing it. Also, SAK made a comment asking if humans had a limited number of night kills. This right here really makes me think he is just a confused and brain dead zombie (no offense, zombies are dumb )

While j0 didn't vote for me, there is one role that I could see him having that would prevent him from being human and acting the way he is. Now, what I also find odd, is that Mario didn't vote for me, when he really should have in a last ditch effort to keep himself from getting lynched. Even if he did get lynched it would provide cover for me if I were a human. Now, this again leads me to believe that the humans were really pushing for a no lynch, which then falls back on j0 as he voted no lynch. But again, another person defending me (or, just not voting me)

finally, mid/late voters (Falcon095, Final-Fan) for Mario are always suspect, as that is typically when scum jump on the bandwagon. But again, Falcon said having me day 2 would be better than having Mario unless Mario has a power role.

So, you can see why I'm sorta confused about my biggest suspects, as they all defended me yet I'm a zombie. If they are human then they would know I'm a zombie and maybe they are trying to get on my good side, but that is only 1 person, not the whole group.

Also, as usual, I'm very suspicious of anyone who votes for me. It's just my nature, so yea

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Well, I'm not saying this is the case (personally I'm not inclined to think so), but the "buddy system" is in fact a tried and true mafia tactic. (@ trangent defending you in particular)

If, as you suggest, the humans were all trying for no lynch, it's of interest to note that the three people who voted No Lynch did so very close to one another (within 6 hours). But it's kind of a stretch to suppose that SAK is a human who has now gone after both his fellow humans -- although it's been done before , it's not too likely IMO given the way the j0 vote was just pulled out of his ass.

In fact ... unvote SuperAdrianK.

At first I voted him largely just to get things rolling, which didn't work, and then I kept it on him because he was giving off crazy vibes, but now I'm none too sure they were human vibes vs. just being a crazy (and apparently awesome) zombie.