By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

Vote Count

Not voting - c03n3nj0, dsister44, Falcon095, Final-Fan, nordlead,  SuperAdrianK, trangentspree, TruckOSaurus

With 8 alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.

Around the Network
Vote SuperAdrianK

Because of what trangentspree said, and because between him and c03n3nj0 he's been talking less, and because I want to get things moving.

Discuss.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Vote SuperAdrianK

Because of what trangentspree said, and because between him and c03n3nj0 he's been talking less, and because I want to get things moving.

Discuss.

Oh noes, but I'm an awesome zombie!!!

But if you want hear who's my main suspect, it would be Noj0 (j0) after looking at tragent's chart, he defends mario (alot) and then tries to turn everyone's attention to Nirdlead, but failed.
 oh and I agree when tragent said both nord and jo can't be human (both of them)

HoS:N0Jo

When I come back from school and jo still hasn't respond, I'm voting for him. or unless something crazy happens.

^ This post reads like he's been eating Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs...

A human food. Well, more or less food.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

I haven't posted because of school and homework....

But anyways, I feel like Fina-Fan's chart backs up what I said quite nicely. There's nothing on it that really contradicts any of my reasonings.

Trangent's chart, I mean. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Anything anyone want to add? Who do you guys think is suspicious?

vote: Noj0

Just to get things started, and my only suspect, I'll change my mind if anything special happens though.

SuperAdrianK said:

vote: Noj0

Just to get things started, and my only suspect, I'll change my mind if anything special happens though.

I wouldn't be annoyed by this if you actually had things to back up your vote. It just seems lazy. 

I mean, no one has acknowledged my posts yet... 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

You know, I realize that my last post wasn't up to Supreme Court opinion standards, but I've been trying to spur conversation. And the conversation I've spurred is pretty damn lackadaisacal IMO, with a vote made for very questionable reasons.

I would like the people who haven't talked since WoW's last post to talk. And I want SAK to start making sense, or make his peace with God, whichever he prefers.

I'm going to read the thread again, I seem to have mistaken something when I voted for jo...

@at falcon I'm not sure how I'm confusing you...

EDIT: I meant final-fan....