By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

Final-Fan said:
On the other hand, it would be pretty risky behavior for a human to be so active like that. So ... ?

trangentspree was a serial killer last game and he talked constantly, I think that's just the kind of player he is.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

There was no bandwagoning going on. At one point both supermario and no lynch had three votes, it could have easily tipped in favor of the no lynch option. Had I been a human, I would have probably tried to push for the no lynch.

From the supermario voters SuperAdrianK is the one who I could see being a human trying to blend in since his vote came in late and while under pressure.

I'm not sure what to think of SAK. He has said twice "I'm awesome". Maybe a stealth roleclaim?

Sort of (won't roleclaim cuz I'm awesome and stuff.)

Oh, and I never knew mario was human, I was suprised actually.

Right guys. I can see things have moved along a bit here since I last posted. I'm feeling a bit under the weather today so bear with me, but I'm going to give this my full attention before I go to bed tonight.

Lots of posts incoming.

dsister44 said:

Ok.

M0j0 and Mario both voted no lynch. And I remembered that I was kind of suspicious of M0j0 yesterday. So I went back and read some of his posts.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3261505&page=3&postnum=3 

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3262756&page=5&postnum=2  

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3262803&page=5&postnum=6 

He seemed to push the it was a joke mentality.  =/

FoS: c03n3nj0

The only one I can see with me "pushing" for a joke mentality is the first one. 

Please explain the other two to me (last one I was responding to Final-Fan, who also pushed for the jokes a bit)

Hell, I was being suspicious about him in the second one. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
dsister44 said:

Ok.

M0j0 and Mario both voted no lynch. And I remembered that I was kind of suspicious of M0j0 yesterday. So I went back and read some of his posts.

Please explain the other two to me (last one I was responding to Final-Fan, who also pushed for the jokes a bit)

The first and third both seemed to push it. I added the second one just so I could have the whole conversation.

From the third post:

He's first two post makes lots and lots of sense as jokes.

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
dsister44 said:

Ok.

The first and third both seemed to push it. I added the second one just so I could have the whole conversation.

From the third post:

He's first two post makes lots and lots of sense as jokes.

Well, yeah, that was responding to Final-Fan...

Read his posts too! 

Edit: Lemme write more, when you said "pushing" it made me understand that I was actively telling people that it was a joke, when all I did was... well, discuss. You get what I mean? 

1st post -- I'll give you that. 

2nd post-- I was back tracking myself (hence the comment on my earlier post in the edit) where I thought he wasn't making sense at all, you see I said "it proved my earlier point wrong (1st post).

Which leaves me to the 3rd one... I missed earlier that zexen posted right after him, so it shook me on why I tho ught my earlier point was wrong. 

Anyways, it turns out it was a mistake in judgement on my part. I went from "meh, it's prolly just a joke" to "hmm... he did forget" to "well, he probably did forget, but it seems like a careless joke to me" 

After that I thought it would be pointless to me, since last time we lynched someone on a joke it didn't turn out so well.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:
On the other hand, it would be pretty risky behavior for a human to be so active like that. So ... ?

trangentspree was a serial killer last game and he talked constantly, I think that's just the kind of player he is.

there was the other game where theRepublic (i'm fairly sure that is who it was in the fantasy game) tried to convince us to lynch a town member too. The amount of talking has little to do with if you are scum/town unless you are newish and thinking lurking will keep you from getting lynched (which it doesn't on these forums)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:

there was the other game where theRepublic (i'm fairly sure that is who it was in the fantasy game) tried to convince us to lynch a town member too. The amount of talking has little to do with if you are scum/town unless you are newish and thinking lurking will keep you from getting lynched (which it doesn't on these forums)

So basically what Nordlead is trying to say is that you'll be lynched for:

• Talking too much 
  • Lurking too much

And also 

• Agreeing with someone
  • Not agreeing with someone 
  • Not paying attention to people's post
  • Not be online when people get bored 
  • Being annoying
  • Trying to save someone

As long as you don't do any of this stuff you'll be fine

dsister44 said:
nordlead said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:

• Talking too much 
  • Lurking too much

And also 

• Agreeing with someone
  • Being annoying
  • Trying to save someone

I didn't say that you get lynched for talking to much. I can't say I've ever been lynched that I can remember, but I've been night killed a lot. I've come close to getting lynched

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

dsister44 said:
nordlead said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:

• Talking too much 
  • Lurking too much

And also 

• Agreeing with someone
  • Being annoying
  • Trying to save someone

You're pretty much saying if you do pretty much anything then you'll get lynched lol.