By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

Really if I was human I think my first day behavior would be quite psychotic.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Just to be clear, you're not high on my suspicion list but I try to put all the possibilities in the open.

I think we've got a really interesting situation right now because there's a good chance the humans are part of the no lynch / no vote group.

In the case of a cop investigation, scum always ends up voting for their own since they know the lynching is inevitable but in the present case it's safe to assume the humans avoided voting for their own since day one lynchings are uncommon and they probably thought we'd never go through with it.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:

Just to be clear, you're not high on my suspicion list but I try to put all the possibilities in the open.

I think we've got a really interesting situation right now because there's a good chance the humans are part of the no lynch / no vote group.

In the case of a cop investigation, scum always ends up voting for their own since they know the lynching is inevitable but in the present case it's safe to assume the humans avoided voting for their own since day one lynchings are uncommon and they probably thought we'd never go through with it.

Well, at the end it was pretty obvious, when people started bandwagoning him. 

Wouldn't a human see it and want to join it to avoid suspicion? 

@ Dsister, why did you even say you have a role? -_- 

nevermind that...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

Because people were asking why I wasn't voting. Then Nordlead went and Fos'd me. 

TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:

This comment induced me to review Day 1.  I was interested by what I noticed. 

-The people who didn't vote SM128 (aside from SM128) are trangentspree and c03n3nj0. 
-trangentspree was acting as High Inquisitor, which IIRC people remarked upon, and is notable in any case. 
-trangentspree also was the one who made a big push of "everybody pledge allegiance so if there's a lie detector he can be a cop".  This could conceivably be a human tactic to gain credibility as a zombie, betting that there is no lie detector (it's an unusual role) or if there is that he won't be one the detector tests soon (plausible since the LD would have a limited number of tests before the game ends)
--the whole lie detector thing also served to distract from the trial of SM128, although it ended up not saving him. 

FoS trangentspree

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network

On the other hand, it would be pretty risky behavior for a human to be so active like that. So ... ?

c03n3nj0 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:

Well, at the end it was pretty obvious, when people started bandwagoning him. 

Wouldn't a human see it and want to join it to avoid suspicion? 

nevermind that...

There was no bandwagoning going on. At one point both supermario and no lynch had three votes, it could have easily tipped in favor of the no lynch option. Had I been a human, I would have probably tried to push for the no lynch.

From the supermario voters SuperAdrianK is the one who I could see being a human trying to blend in since his vote came in late and while under pressure.

Signature goes here!

Ok.

M0j0 and Mario both voted no lynch. And I remembered that I was kind of suspicious of M0j0 yesterday. So I went back and read some of his posts.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3261505&page=3&postnum=3 

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3262756&page=5&postnum=2  

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3262803&page=5&postnum=6 

He seemed to push the it was a joke mentality.  =/

FoS: c03n3nj0

TruckOSaurus said:

There was no bandwagoning going on. At one point both supermario and no lynch had three votes, it could have easily tipped in favor of the no lynch option. Had I been a human, I would have probably tried to push for the no lynch.

From the supermario voters SuperAdrianK is the one who I could see being a human trying to blend in since his vote came in late and while under pressure.

I'm not sure what to think of SAK. He has said twice "I'm awesome". Maybe a stealth roleclaim?

Here's a post from trangentspree right after my HoS on supermario.

trangentspree said:

Also SuperAdrianK

Now that you're here, do you think Truck used rather lazy logic to cast HoS against supermario?

We can see here that trangentspree quickly tried to dismiss the suspicions on supermario by calling my logic hazy, trying to discredit the fact that SM128 could have indeed slipped up.

HoS: trangentspree

Signature goes here!