By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

Vote Count

Not voting - c03n3nj0, dsister44, Falcon095, Final-Fan, nordlead,  SuperAdrianK, trangentspree, TruckOSaurus

With 8 alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.

(no table cause I'm feeling lazy)

Around the Network

As day rises on Zombie Land and that one really stupid zombie who spent all night walking into a wall realizes he's been walking into a wall, all the zombies gather together once more.  They shuffle around and realize that they are all still alive... or dead... or undead! And that really stupid zombie continues walking into the wall...

Day 2 Begin

*Is confused*

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Excellent.

Although that was the shortest night... ever?

Do you guys think that the humans have a limited amount of kills?

Around the Network

So... no one got... re-buried?

I also demand to see who that stupid zombie is!

Edit: Dammit Trangent! That scared the shit outta me. >.< 

She's just too pretty. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

well, I'll start the day off with some FoS's

tangentspree, j0, & dsister better explain why they didn't vote for the human.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
well, I'll start the day off with some FoS's

tangentspree, j0, & dsister better explain why they didn't vote for the human.

Because I really did think he was joking, and the "didn't read OP" part sounded really dumb.... but I thought it was possible Mario could've done it...

Shit, last game I did something more stupid when I made a joke without thinking it all through (so trang was a bit right when I forgot I roleclaimed nurse....) 

And the first day we lynched hatmoza for another simple joke, and then it ended up with the game lasting forever...

I guess it was me being cautious. 

And believe me, if I were human I would be the quickest one throwing him under the bus. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

@SuperAdrianK: It's highly improbable that those tasty humans have a limited number of kills, it would make it impossible for them to win. When happened last night, was probably the humans targeting someone who was immune somehow (by doctor protection or other means)

Signature goes here!

Hahaha I didn't read carefully WoW's ending day post yesterday, mario was dumb after all hahah

Wow, I would be really pissed if I was a human, one of them screw it up and they didn't get a kill

@j0

So you decided to be cautious this game even if he was gonna get lynched anyway?
And that would be what a human would say!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||