By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

Vote Count

supermario128 - nordlead, TruckOSaurus (L-3)
nordlead - Final-Fan (L-4)

Not voting - c03n3nj0, dsister44, Falcon095, supermario128, SuperAdrianK, trangentspree

With 9 alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.

(table will be posted at the start of each day)

Around the Network
nordlead said:
lol, you guys are hilarious. Anyways, I'm a pro-town zombie. If that makes you happy then fine.

I already placed my vote, and Mario disappeared since. You other people who haven't voted need to just throw something out there or vote no-lynch to end the day. By now everyone should have made some sort of decision for day 1 since we aren't really going to go anywhere.

I haven't disappeared... And I posted my explanation after you voted for me, not the other way around. >_<

Vote: No lynch

I don't really find anyone suspicious enough to warrent a vote for them yet.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

dsister44 said:
nordlead said:
which leads me to my next post....

since the scum seem to love to kill me off I address you doctor.

if you have many protections that you can use, please keep me undead tonight by protecting me. Just pretend I'm doing the typical WoW request, so no need for people to get suspicious. I would just like to make it through night 1. While I feel slightly safer with Hatmoza not in this game, I still fear for my life (or unlife, or whatever zombies call it ) Thanks!

oh, and since we are zombies shouldn't we be talking during the night, and the humans hunt us during the day

Actually I think the doctor should protect trucks. Some of the players might be holding a grudge against him 

*Looks at Falcon095*

I think that you're just looking for excuses to make me look guilty

Anywayzzz..

vote: supermario

(Supposing that what he said is true) For being dumb or telling bad jokes

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon + SuperAdrianK

What are your opinions on nordlead?

Also...

c03n3nj0 said:
I was finally re-playing Majora's Mask because I never beat it, but then the power went out after two hours, with all my progress... gone...

I am pissed >_>

Anyways, I'm a zombie, ROOOOOARRRR. See? My rawr was more impressive.

And something new happened! It does seem weird that nordlead jumped around something that seems silly anyways, a rawr won't do much if there's no lie detector, and there's no down side to it if there is a lie detector (Who won't roleclaim, because lie detectors lose their ability as soon as they do, remember?) So the only way I see a lie detector roleclaiming if they found someone is lying.

Although, I'm trying to remember if nordlead has done anything like this before, because I'm honestly not surprised that he did it. The only way of me being suspicious of him is that he tried to turn it against trangent, hinting that he was trying to flush a detective role out.

I've not played with nordlead before so I'm a bit useless on this. But I'd like to hear what people think about the point j0 made here.

Around the Network
trangentspree said:

Falcon + SuperAdrianK

What are your opinions on nordlead?

I think hes' very smart >_>

Though I have completly no clue who he is, I think he has a crazy role, just a feeling...

oh and no vote

Im going to put that as my vote until something changes my mind, oh and I'm a friggen awesome zombie.

trangentspree said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Although, I'm trying to remember if nordlead has done anything like this before, because I'm honestly not surprised that he did it. The only way of me being suspicious of him is that he tried to turn it against trangent, hinting that he was trying to flush a detective role out.

I've not played with nordlead before so I'm a bit useless on this. But I'd like to hear what people think about the point j0 made here.

He's quite right, Nordlead always act like that, BUT that "I don't like encouraging someone to make a stupid decition" is very strange. This is not the first time we do the lie detector thing and unless the a newbie has the role, I don't see how that fits. He does kind of have a point, though, the lie detector role can be as useful as useless (Trust me, I know about it) and you have to chose carefully. But he makes it sound like he hand't liked the idea of everybody giving the lie detector clues.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

trangentspree said:

Also...

c03n3nj0 said:
I was finally re-playing Majora's Mask because I never beat it, but then the power went out after two hours, with all my progress... gone...

I am pissed >_>

Anyways, I'm a zombie, ROOOOOARRRR. See? My rawr was more impressive.

And something new happened! It does seem weird that nordlead jumped around something that seems silly anyways, a rawr won't do much if there's no lie detector, and there's no down side to it if there is a lie detector (Who won't roleclaim, because lie detectors lose their ability as soon as they do, remember?) So the only way I see a lie detector roleclaiming if they found someone is lying.

Last game I played with him he was acting a bit crazy(annoying)

1. Throwing random accusations at me 
  2. Not reading his own posts 
  3. Accusing me of putting words into his mouth
  4. Causing way too much confusion for the town 

Hope that answers your question

Edit: Sorry, this post was blank. Stupid Chrome >.<

Falcon095 said:
trangentspree said:
c03n3nj0 said:

He's quite right, Nordlead always act like that, BUT that "I don't like encouraging someone to make a stupid decition" is very strange. This is not the first time we do the lie detector thing and unless the a newbie has the role, I don't see how that fits. He does kind of have a point, though, the lie detector role can be as useful as useless (Trust me, I know about it) and you have to chose carefully. But he makes it sound like he hand't liked the idea of everybody giving the lie detector clues.

Very well.

Now tell me that you love me that you're a zombie.

Bah, game's dead (Or... yay?)

But it looks like people are finally deciding to end it. I wanted to milk conversations as long as possible, damn youse!

But at least we have two semi-big suspects - Mario for potentially slipping up, and Nordlead for trying to say that it was suspicious that by "I'm a zombie rawr" trnag was trying to drive out the lie detecter, which I can't see happening so easily. (Especially when I don't even think there's a lie detector... hehe)

Neither of them I want to vote for, so when I come back in some ~4 hours I'll see if I vote No Lnch or not.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."