By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15A - Game Thread - Vanilla Round

Does dtewi's vote against me still stand ? Because he voted for me because he thought I voted for Vetteman, but that wasn't the case ?

btw, deadline in passed now...

Around the Network

I really wouldn't want to end this with 2 consecutive no lynches, so I'll keep this going for a bit, but y'all really need to come up with a decision

GodOfWar_3ever said:
theRepublic said:
zexen_lowe said:

One hour till it ends, and it's ending with No Lynch so far...unless y'all agree for me to extend it...I'd do it if you need more time to decide a lynhc

Ending with No Lynch?  No one has voted for no lynch.  I thought it would end with whatever option had the most votes.

I say we keep going until we lynch someone.  A no lynch would be too good for the mafia.  We can't let that happen.

A no lynch will be bad for the mafia if the person being lynched is a townie...A no lynch will be good for the townies if that is the case...

And that is the case here.... I say we end this at the dead line..or us townies will probably lose.

I already explained why a no lynch is a bad idea for us, and good for the mafia:

theRepublic said:

That is certainly an interesting idea. However, I think there are too many unknowns in your plan for me to be comfortable with it.

I am leaning toward there being only two mafia, but in the off chance that there are three mafia, your plan would require a mafia lynch every single day. One mis-lynch would end the game with a loss. If there are two mafia, it would take two mis-lynches.

We also don't know if the cop's first investigation is still alive. If Nikells was investigated Night One, your plan is in trouble right out of the gate.

Let's say we go through with your plan. With two mafia, there is a 17% chance the cop is killed tonight. With three mafia, there is a 20% chance the cop is killed tonight. Assuming the cop's investigation from last night is still alive, with two mafia, there is a 33% chance one of the people investigated gets killed. With three mafia, a 40% chance. So the chance of your plan getting messed up if there are two mafia is 50%. With three mafia, a 60% chance. I don't like those odds.

You state that the cop getting killed tonight would not be a horrible situation. I disagree. With two mafia, we would only get two chances to lynch before the game would end. Without any investigations, that would be tough. A 29% chance of getting mafia on the first lynch, and a 40% chance on the second. With three mafia, one mis-lynch and the game is over. The odds of getting a mafia on that one chance would be 43%.

The investigated people being killed is less troublesome. One killed would leave five unknows. So a 40% or 60% chance of getting mafia depending on how many there are. Still my biggest concern with this part of the plan is the cop's first investigation. If it was Nikells, then I think your plan is a non-starter. But I DO NOT want the cop to step forward to tell us if it was or not.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Does dtewi's vote against me still stand ? Because he voted for me because he thought I voted for Vetteman, but that wasn't the case ?

Someone seems desperate...

I wonder why.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

theRepublic said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I wonder why.

Mafia OR townie, who would want to be lynched ? I am desperate to survive....though the odds are against me...

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
theRepublic said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I wonder why.

Mafia OR townie, who would want to be lynched ? I am desperate to survive....though the odds are against me...

So you take the easy way out and respond to this instead of the post above it which reasons out why a no lynch is bad for the town and good for the mafia.

So tell me, do you really think that a no lynch is good for the town?  Don't just claim you are innocent again.  Anyone can do that.  Tell me why do you think a no lynch is good strategy for the town.

Now Playing

theRepublic said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
theRepublic said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I wonder why.

So you take the easy way out and respond to this instead of the post above it which reasons out why a no lynch is bad for the town and good for the mafia.

So tell me, do you really think that a no lynch is good for the town?  Don't just claim you are innocent again.  Anyone can do that.  Tell me why do you think a no lynch is good strategy for the town.

I never said no lynch is a good strategy. But don't you think no lynch is better than lynching a townie ?

I honestly don't care anymore, I tried to protect myself but it doesn't seem to be working..lynch me off and get over with it...

GodOfWar_3ever said:
theRepublic said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
theRepublic said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I wonder why.

I never said no lynch is a good strategy. But don't you think no lynch is better than lynching a townie ?

I honestly don't care anymore, I tried to protect myself but it doesn't seem to be working..lynch me off and get over with it...

So you are saying a no lynch is bad, and lynching you is bad.

I'll say this, I know for certain that a no lynch is bad.  Lynching you, there is a chance it will turn out good.

Now Playing

This is retarded.. I'm practically begging to be saved and you people want to lynch me so bad..go ahead then...one more vote and I'm dead...

theRepublic said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Oh and anyone else noticed that KingFate has posted very, very rarely ?

Yes, he did it last game too.

And I don't like it.

Sorry guys, real life has kept me kind of busy. Also, last game I talked much more in the later part of the game. I should be less distracted now though.

PSN ID: KingFate_