By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's the perkiest - Yuffie, Selphie, Rikku or Vanille?

Who's the perkiest - Yuffie, Selphie, Rikku or Vanille?

Yuffie 23 19.83%

Selphie 17 14.66%

Rikku 52 44.83%

Vanille 22 18.97%

Total:114

I can't get enough of Vanille's accent!!

-still deciding, though. You don't just rush and vote in a poll of this magnitude.

"Meditate, I must."

Around the Network

Vanille is so perky that she seems like a drag queen who has decided that the best way of acting like a woman is to focus on being so perky that you almost lose the ability to walk and perform basic motor functions.

I think I might have to replay some games for comparison, though.

Vanille all day long. Everything about her is perky, everything XD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Vanille's a crybaby.... british bitch. I hate her.

Rikku FTW!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

Rikku FTW!

You sir are a nincompoop! :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
dtewi said:

Rikku FTW!

Do you WANT me to state why she is the worst stereotypical perky female in this FF?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
lestatdark said:
dtewi said:

Rikku FTW!

Do you WANT me to state why she is the worst stereotypical perky female in this FF?

Pretty much every perky character listed and a lot of other perky characters are very badly stereotypical, Vanille's no exception and I deal with that XD 

She's just better for me :P  

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
dtewi said:
lestatdark said:
dtewi said:

Rikku FTW!

Pretty much every perky character listed and a lot of other perky characters are very badly stereotypical, Vanille's no exception and I deal with that XD 

She's just better for me :P  

No, no, they're stereotypical.

She's just the worst.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Perkiness is decided (using the Scientific Nintendo Fan Girl Cute-O-Meter by three factors (cuteness, childishness, and goofy-ness).

Cuteness:
1. Rikku
2. Vanille
3. Selphie
4. Yuffie

childishness:
1. Vanille (who is still a child)
2. Yuffie
3. Selphie
4. Rikku

Goofy-ness:
1. Selphie
2. Vanille
3. Rikku
4. Yuffie

So I guess I gotta go with Vanille. Final (pun intended) answer. But Celestine from Magna Carta 2 out perkies them all!

Relm Arrowny