By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF13 bosses

Is it me or are the bosses in this game hard as hell? I just finished chapter 11 and the boss had HP over 3mil, this is such bs.

Around the Network

I have found the bosses pretty easy actually, but then again I'm just on chapter 9.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Yeah they are hard. Expected it to be easier lol:P backtrack for CP ftw!

you will have to grind if you can't defeat the bosses. when i reached grand pulse i
had to grind to defeat the bosses but yeah they are tough as hell xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

yeh, they are pretty tough the first time you fight them but once you figgure out the best approach then they are not as tough

Around the Network
gustave154 said:
you will have to grind if you can't defeat the bosses. when i reached grand pulse i
had to grind to defeat the bosses but yeah they are tough as hell xD

I had to do that all day to beat barthadelus, i beat him in under 2minutes though so i'm happy....for now.

Kamal said:
I have found the bosses pretty easy actually, but then again I'm just on chapter 9.

Just wait until you get to gran pulse

Its about time. Games now days are usually lacking in the difficulty department. Thats one of the biggest things i miss about old school gaming in the 90s

Yeah, they're pretty hard. But at the sametime their is usually a strategy to defeating them and once you figure that strategy then shouldn't need to do that much grinding.

If you go into normal fights with the wrong strategy, even they can become really quite difficult.

I agree some of the bosses have ridiculously high HP. Compare to my characters they seem overkill. Luck has been a factor in my progress too, one boss repeatedly killed the leader in several tries, the one try where I succeeded n defeating it it killed the other party member twice. My leader with ~1500 HP died every time the monster aimed at him . I tried with different buffs as well and no buffs helped him.

One boss had half a mil HP and until I figured out via libra how to defeat it it was nearly impossible to kill. As it is I got 0 as a score for defeating it. I am 24 hours in at chapter 9.