By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prince of Persia : This is how you make a multi game on the Wii!

If the levels are as large as I think they are, and involve streaming, the graphics can't be any better.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Mixed feelings about it... I love PoP and I'm crossing my fingers that it's not gonna suck... But graphically... Some parts look good, some ok, and all the other SUCK. Come on Ubi, you have years of practice, can't you do any better than that?

Why are the obligated to make every element look spectacular, and why are those elements being considered above how the game will actually play?

Dead Space Extraction is is one of the few non-stylistic games on the Wii to get praised for graphics, and look at how little that mattered.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I liked the graphical design. Although I agree the textures could be improved, it still looks better than any previous Prince of Persia in the Wii or the Gamecube.

It looks like it could be a really good game, color me intrigued.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Around the Network

seriously, we can argue on how its pushing or not the wii, but we cant even doubt it looks markedly better than previous GC and Wii versions. Saying otherwise is a serious case of nostalgia googles, blind hate or mere trolling.

this prince of Persia game is completely different to the HD versions, it suppose to have a different story

the wii version is developed by a different development team though

Siko1989 said:

the wii version is developed by a different development team though

i think it's developed by ubisoft quebec, not known for developing high quality games