By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Odd Review of Spyro wii from ign

i dont intend on playing this game o nothing but i find really wierd the score this game gets, maybe the game suck hard but i find odd that a game that has:

PRESENTATION 6.5

GRAPHICS 6.5

SOUND 7.0

GAMEPLAY 4.0

LASTING APPEAL 6.5

gets an OVERALL 3.6

thats just odd should get an 5 at least. but i just find it odd

LINK: http://wii.ign.com/articles/836/836617p2.html

Around the Network

yeah you are right i wonder why they did that

it's not odd, spyro sucks

The final score is not an average of the other scores. Even if the control works fine, graphics are fine, ect, it can still be a sucky game that just isn't fun.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

There's a Spyro game out on the Wii? I've honestly never heard of it. o_O

Around the Network

well said vagabond...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Ari_Gold said:

A friend of mine loves Spyro games. She's loved pretty much all of the PS2 ones. They're so-so to me so who knows, a lot of people may be disappointed by this news.

As for the score, yeah it's pretty odd. Looks like a typo to me.  Seems hard to score fairly well in most aspects and then extremely poorly overall.

The_vagabond7 said:
The final score is not an average of the other scores. Even if the control works fine, graphics are fine, ect, it can still be a sucky game that just isn't fun.

yes but the gameplay is higher then the overall score

Ari_Gold said:

i know spyro now sucks,but the review doesnt add up

Words Of Wisdom said:
Ari_Gold said:

A friend of mine loves Spyro games. She's loved pretty much all of the PS2 ones. They're so-so to me so who knows, a lot of people may be disappointed by this news.

As for the score, yeah it's pretty odd. Looks like a typo to me.  Seems hard to score fairly well in most aspects and then extremely poorly overall.

i used to like spyro in the ps1 gen now the new ones suck